Scrogdawg Does 3 Strains Under 800 Watts - Could Be A Trainwreck

Just had a bowl and its got me to thinkin'. With all these "selfie" pictures that certain people seem prone to doin many of these days, does the scrunched up lips thing remind anyone else of a ducks ass in a power dive?

Honestly I think it's more like a cat's ass. I only know because I have 2 cats that like to stick their asses in peoples face as if expecting us to wipe it for them.

I just shot the top of my light with an IR gun and its only 84⁰F so I'b be comfortable about 1" from touching the roof.

I can only cut 4" off the bottom of the stand legs (11" to 7") or my lines won't fit through the vent hole to the reservoir.

If I missed anything just holler.
MG_97851.jpg

Wow!! Impressive!!! :adore:

I've been working about an hour and a half out of town for the last week so been leaving early and getting back late. Haven't seen inside the tent myself much this last while and haven't done any maintenance at all. Tomorrow I'll have time to get things in order again. I plan to do a res change some scrogging and a little defol where necessary. The stretch is in full swing, its day 11 since I flipped but no pistils yet. Sadly of the six plants I have two Mastiks for sure that are males and will receive the axe in the morning. That leaves me a Mastik, a white widow and a G-13 in the dwc and one G-13 that is in soil under the lights.

Hers a quick picture I took tonight but will post some more after I clean the tent up tomorrow.
MG_97861.jpg

I've been working about an hour and a half out of town for the last week so been leaving early and getting back late. Haven't seen inside the tent myself much this last while and haven't done any maintenance at all. Tomorrow I'll have time to get things in order again. I plan to do a res change some scrogging and a little defol where necessary. The stretch is in full swing, its day 11 since I flipped but no pistils yet. Sadly of the six plants I have two Mastiks for sure that are males and will receive the axe in the morning. That leaves me a Mastik, a white widow and a G-13 in the dwc and one G-13 that is in soil under the lights.

Hers a quick picture I took tonight but will post some more after I clean the tent up tomorrow.
MG_97861.jpg
Still using that video feed? That's gotta help when you can't get in there. They look soooooooo thick with foliage. Thanks for the update .

The final tally is in. I lost 2 Macks (formerly Mastik) and 1 G-13 to testicles. I'm left with 1 White Widow and 1 Mack in the rdwc, and 1 G-13 in soil.

I carved the 3 males out this morning and scrogged the remaining 3 to get the best light exposure possible. Also did some minor defol on whats left. Should be a breeze to look after whats left in there but what a waste of space.

Lesson learned - As long as I only have one setup for germination through flowering, I'll stick to feminized seeds. If I can expand to have two tents down the road I'll play with regular seeds again. On the upside, I have two clones of the female Mack that will now become very precious and quite likely mothers assuming the smoke is as good as Nivek says. Its all on you now buddy. lol.

Found a few pistils kicking around this morning as well so I'm calling this Day 1 of flower after 12 days of transition since flipping to 12/12.

Hers some pictures of the carnage this morning.
Not much to be unsure about, three of the plants looked like this today.
MG_98001.jpg

Headed for the dumpster.
MG_98021.jpg

This is what I'm left with, but its all good.
MG_98031.jpg

MG_9804.jpg

Sorry for the males dawg

Been there done that.

Fem seeds only from now on

And if i figure out that sts like pennywise here i may never touch a reg. Ever again lol

You still have some stretch left tho right?
So youll make up for it

You should use this as a reason to convince wifey to let you get another tent with cobs!

I flipped a while ago and they've been stretching for several days now. Theres only so much stretch left so I'll gets what I gets.

Once the scrog starts filling out you'll forget all about them though. Lol

Remember he is that guy that worries about a scrog filling in. Here comes that Tokyo real estate again.

Back
Top Bottom