Scrogdawg Does 3 Strains Under 800 Watts - Could Be A Trainwreck

I got one of the Bluelab Guardian's.

I was leaning toward that same unit but my hydro store stocked the Nutrdrip GrowBoss which had the same functions so I picked one up and didn't have to wait for shipping. I'd be lost without it now. I only wish they could wifi or bluetooth the data to my computer and phone.

Well, I think its time, might even be a day or two late. I'm going to put in the HPS bulbs and flip to 12/12 tonight. I think that bare spot in the center will fill in during the stretch.
MG_97511.jpg

MG_97531.jpg

Dawg, them are looking good. How is the PH battle going?

I slide mine in tent for a quick mock-up. Pics up in a minute.

PH is doing much better.
Gonna walk over and have a look at your pictures.

I was looking at JustMeds mock up of his system set up inside his tent and was gonna say it fit like finger in bum. Spose thats wrong too.

DAMN DAWG youve sure been busy in here!
This is incredible!
No wonder you got nominated look at that system go!
Your killin it bro!

Cant wait to see that net full of buds!

Your gunna be super tight in there!
I woulda left the MH in the first week of 12/12 at least. Just to help lessen the stretch but then again your scrogdawg you got this lol.

I just updated my journal take a look when you get a chance ill be back on more regularly as i catch up on everyone's journal i can only imagine what pennywise has going on!

Later bro

Did a heavy defol from the top side and a bunch of tucking to get the canopy level and everything open to the lights. Nowhere really left to go but up. Installed the second net, bring on the stretch.
MG_9759.jpg

MG_9760.jpg

Back
Top Bottom