Amy Gardner's First Journal - Outdoor - Critical Cure & Chaos In The Forest

Congratulations on your harvests and thank you for a wonderful journal.

I applaud your commitment to learning what you could before taking "the easy route" of Doc Bud's HiBrix. DIY has served you well, using custom product for quality cannabis will no doubt serve you well also. Doc's method and supplies work best for those 'with a feel' for growing cannabis, but also work respectably well for those of us with lesser skills. I personally have had poor results 'cooking' 7-17 gallon batches of soil and have, at Doc Bud's advice, returned to cooking full batches of soil at a time.

You won't experience near as many critters indoors, and you will use more electricity, but I find a perpetual indoor grow to be a perpetual indoor joy.

As they say at graduation, I wish you success in your future endeavors. It's been a pleasure to have you share your time with us.

As they say at graduation, I wish you success in your future endeavors. It's been a pleasure to have you share your time with us.
*Tosses hat in the air in celebration*!

...and then takes a little holiday...

I extended my deepest gratitude to you, sir Radogast, who has been here since the start and all along the way. :thanks:

:circle-of-love:
:Namaste:

Let us know when you're up and running :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom