Amy Gardner’s High Brix Dreams

Yep - I’ll start the summer journal soon -ish. Taking a break between them.

Ideally my timing plan will see me finish up in the tent by Sept so I get a decent break between grows and journaling. This grow was all about setting up an indoor situation and I got started pretty late in the year so my overall timing isn’t quite where i need it to be yet - next year shall be much better.

I’ll come back here and drop a link when I get the new journal going. FYI - those outdoor photoperiods have taken off in their 1 gals now and I have some new autos on the go... Just ridiculous rain storms making things a bit challenging! I lost the Early Miss to botrytis - it rained on & off for a week when I couldn’t get out there to bring her in :( There was just a little bit of rot everywhere - nothing salvageable for smoke or ingestion so into the freezer she went for a future topical oil project, nothing wasted! Except me in a minute... ;)
:smokin:

Of my current one - the Critical Mass by Dope seeds is a particular stunner :love::yummy: a really vigorous plant, always praying :D

I’m prolly a week off getting the outdoor journal up... everything is late this year, but Christmas hurtles towards us regardless! I’m not very Chritmassy myself - but I do enjoy watching the frivolous frenzy that overtakes many other folks: the crazy garden lighting displays, automated fairy lit reindeer ‘eating’ the grass or lying down on it (I love the enchantment), not to mention crazy ass Christmas sweaters (we dont have those - of course! I’m heading for 30ºC and 90% humidity 97% humidity without rain) so no Christmas sweater for me (I am the Christmas sweater :laugh:)...

...no more flowering anything inside or out at this time of year for me either! Lesson learned.

Gee, look what you did Dutch! It was such an innocent question... I’m chatty this morning :battingeyelashes:

:passitleft:

Duggs...
:passitleft:

Haha well I’m glad to get filled in and I look forward to the upcoming journal! I just started a new Autoflower journal that I’m going to be comparing qaudline to LST training on Autoflowers so it should be a fun learning experience and I have some critical+2.0 clones doing great that I have also started on the quadline journey!
I hope your well ! :passitleft:

Amy congrats on the harvest. The BD will get better with a little time in the jar. Yours looks pretty good to me. Awesome actually. Great job.

Gnats should go away outside. They need protection from the elements and other critters, won't get much of that outside. Common to get them in soil mix or peat moss.

Surfing funny you mention it I watch a show called "Mavericks" its a surf spot out in Cali. Big wave surfing mainly.

The surf competition I think is on either the Olympic Channel or NBC Sports Network. Sometimes both. In Hawaii they get the day off when Jaws is up past 30 feet and there's a competition there. Jaws is nuts there's another spot in Portugal where they broke the worlds record - beach break @ +60' no shit. Scary watching on TV. It's in Nazare, Portugal - google it. I think they just broke 2 more world records there recently. 70 footer by a woman and a 80' footer by a guy. They are saying 100 footer that was i think just surfed yesterday. Should be all over the news down your way.
Nazare is a really interesting place to watch surfing. Can sit up high on a cliff as the 60-100 foot waves roll right past you and they break almost on the beach. The cliff is like 80 feet high where the spectators sit, the waves are higher than the cliff. Gives the viewer good idea really how big the surf is there. surfers look like ants on the waves.

Amy congrats on the harvest. The BD will get better with a little time in the jar. Yours looks pretty good to me. Awesome actually. Great job.

Gnats should go away outside. They need protection from the elements and other critters, won't get much of that outside. Common to get them in soil mix or peat moss.

Surfing funny you mention it I watch a show called "Mavericks" its a surf spot out in Cali. Big wave surfing mainly.

Cheers Bob, thanks for admiring the BD. It means a lot coming from such a grower as yourself :) - I’m being patient with the. Its been stable in the jars for more than a week now, with one airing. Not touching til Christmas Day :)

I’m a nut about surfing, being a surfer myself - even if not currently capable, so am happily familiar with all those places. Not in person tho. I would love to see nazare when it breaks. I’ve watched Waimea bay on some pretty big days :D

I actually posted my new recent big wave image in the lounge .... it’s beautiful, looks like the guy is flying!
Sometimes there are photos I have trouble looking away from. This is so beautiful and so terrifying all at once...

AEC7280E-7A24-4B0B-A4E9-FD46188C209F.jpeg

left out the part where the men dressed in white suits come to pick them up and take them to a special place.....the 'nut house'....lmfao!!

Lol Duggs! :thumb: it’s true...

Check out a wave they call Shipsterns - Shipstern’s Bluff in Tasmania, Australia. Very rugged coastline, very friggin cold water and a brutal wave. It literally has a step in the middle of it! :eek:

I’ll post something on it over in the lounge one of these days.

Can’t wait for the next chapter:)

:high-five: You and me both! It’s close... :Namaste:

I checked out Shipsterns. That's nuts, whats up with the extra waves about 2/3 the way down the face. That looks pretty crazy. specially with a 10 meter wave growing. That would be a nice place to go camping lol.

I'm guessing you celebrate christmas, Amy, so Merry Christmas to you and hubby. Merry Christmas to your journal travelers, as well.

I hope you had a Merry Christmas Amy! :peace:, health, and happiness to you and your loved ones.
I'm guessing you celebrate christmas, Amy, so Merry Christmas to you and hubby. Merry Christmas to your journal travelers, as well.
Merry Christmas Amy! I hope it has been a good day for you!
Merry Belated Christmas Amy

Merry Christmas Amy! Sorry I too am late...
Merry Christmas ...my fav. surfer girl!:ganjamon:....:hug:
:surf::hug:

Hey thanks all :passitleft:

It’s always a low key day here. Just me and the lovely other enjoying food and movies :circle-of-love: (after the lovely other went out for a surf ;)) :surf:

Hope you all had a swingin’ day with loved one’s, good food and good cheer... and plenty, plenty bud. I cracked my jar of Blue Dream lo’ n slo’ - delicious!
It’s 530am on Boxing Day here now and i’m about to toke on some more of it to start the day and prepare to go out and brix my babies (who are not so small anymore :)). Plants don’t stop for Xmas!

Thanks for finding me even tho’ I am without a journal currently :love: . I’ll get the new one up soon :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom