Amy Gardner’s High Brix Dreams

Respect. :bravo:

We have a small sense of what it takes for you to entertain us, and I for one have great appreciation that you care enough to do it so well. No one leaves one of your journals without being touched and inspired, and then we all learn new things.

I endorse your blackout periods. Enjoy your net-free moments. :hug:

Respect. :bravo:

We have a small sense of what it takes for you to entertain us, and I for one have great appreciation that you care enough to do it so well. No one leaves one of your journals without being touched and inspired, and then we all learn new things.

I endorse your blackout periods. Enjoy your net-free moments. :hug:
Well said! :high-five:

a win in my book! Very impressive! Brings a smile to my face:)
Thanks Dopy :D Mine too... and it will every time I toke on it now
lost” its smell during the last week of the grow. I alway attributed my issue to my environment and previous drying tech.
Interesting. It did get a bit warm in there the last couple of weeks (82F once or twice), but never for very long. In the future my timing wi be better and I’ll be finishing the indoor tent grow before the weather gets this warm. My drying tech improves every time - I’m looking forward to the next go at it! :thumb:

The buds give off good aroma when you break them up though so that’s very promising.
:thumb: 0nward and upward, fun grow Amy. Thanks for all you do and the support and the friendship.:Namaste:

Likewise kind sir! :Namaste:
Don't get mites :)
:thumb:
I can’t control much with the outside forest so close, but I’ll do my best!

being touched and inspired, and then we all learn new things
:hug: Thanks sweet lady :love: I appreciate that
I appreciate this too :yummy: maybe I’ll wake n bake...
:volcano-smiley:

Congratulations on the harvest AG! I know a larger yield would have been nice but it looks like some very dank herb. Obviously it’s a little late and I know getting stuff down under can be pricey but the same people that make Growstones are now making a product called gnat nix. It’s a top dressing and says there are no chemicals. The growstones are made from recycled glass I believe. Might be worth looking into.
I’ll be looking forward to your outdoor adventures!

:high-five:

I totally have gnat nix now! Bought some on the Bay a few weeks ago because the young ones I have in 1gal pots outside getting ready to go big for the summer (well not huge, but I’m sure they’ll be rockin’!) were gnat affected also. The gnats are just here, into the veggie garden as well and I grow in the same enclosure so for the potted plants where the peat moss is the base (like my ganja babies) are all covered with the mix and the bigger pots will all get some too, once I transplant into them.

We’re treating the rest of the garden with Bti and different neem applications. I think it’s a matter of ongoing management now and doing the best we can to maintain the biodiversity in the garden... predators over pests!

I watched dragonflies (damselflies actually) catching gnats in the air the other day, it was awesome. We get lots of dragonflies here :thumb:

So yeah - it was a little pricey but I bit the bullet and I’m glad I did. I’m sure it’s helped them all get going. I’m probably going to have to use it forever with this soil, they do so love the peatmoss it seems, li’l buggers!

It’s really an unsurpassed delight to sit and toke on really nice weed you grew yourself
:ganjamon:

Thanks to all my companions on here for being understanding and hanging with me through darker moods and periods of severe depletion (which often coincide, not unexpectedly). It means a lot and I get a great deal out of sharing aspects of the journey with y’all!

I’m in a kind of heaven this morning :slide:
Toking on the northern lights x Golden Tiger cross again and enjoying my favourite place in the world being broadcast all day every day for the next week while the World Surf League takes over Banzai Pipeline for the last Men’s events of the year.

It really is my favourite place on the planet. Something happens to me there, I feel calm in a way I don’t anywhere else. It’s where some of the photos I shared a while back were taken.

Surfing is another spectator sport that’s ideal for me, goes on for days just like cricket! :D

Tune in if you have access. Conditions are pretty mediocre today, it’s just qualifying heats. But over the next week it will ramp up a lot.

It’s also a place where you can smell delightful ganja aromas on the breeze kinda constantly:):yummy:

Thanks Dopy :D Mine too... and it will every time I toke on it now
Interesting. It did get a bit warm in there the last couple of weeks (82F once or twice), but never for very long. In the future my timing wi be better and I’ll be finishing the indoor tent grow before the weather gets this warm. My drying tech improves every time - I’m looking forward to the next go at it! :thumb:

The buds give off good aroma when you break them up though so that’s very promising.

Likewise kind sir! :Namaste:

:thumb:
I can’t control much with the outside forest so close, but I’ll do my best!

:hug: Thanks sweet lady :love: I appreciate that
I appreciate this too :yummy: maybe I’ll wake n bake...
:volcano-smiley:

I have these buds from a Chemstar I grew, and there is very little odor when I open the jar...just bunk weed smell. When I break it up, all these wonderful citrus fuel odors are released. When I look at the trichromes under a microscope, I can see the waxy head encapsulating the resins is much thicker than others I grow. I’ve concluded that these thicker, more robust trichromes hold in, seal, and preserve the inner contents, until mechanically broken. Maybe a good strain for those that are rough with their bags of bugs!:rofl:

Great journal Amy and well documented. The blue dream turned out great even with all the struggles and learning curves you had with it! All In all a great experience for you and you turned out with some great looking product! I look forward to your upcoming journal!

Stay medicated :high-five::passitleft:y

What’s the next step Amy! New journal?
Yep - I’ll start the summer journal soon -ish. Taking a break between them.

Ideally my timing plan will see me finish up in the tent by Sept so I get a decent break between grows and journaling. This grow was all about setting up an indoor situation and I got started pretty late in the year so my overall timing isn’t quite where i need it to be yet - next year shall be much better.

I’ll come back here and drop a link when I get the new journal going. FYI - those outdoor photoperiods have taken off in their 1 gals now and I have some new autos on the go... Just ridiculous rain storms making things a bit challenging! I lost the Early Miss to botrytis - it rained on & off for a week when I couldn’t get out there to bring her in :( There was just a little bit of rot everywhere - nothing salvageable for smoke or ingestion so into the freezer she went for a future topical oil project, nothing wasted! Except me in a minute... ;)
:smokin:

Of my current one - the Critical Mass by Dope seeds is a particular stunner :love::yummy: a really vigorous plant, always praying :D

I’m prolly a week off getting the outdoor journal up... everything is late this year, but Christmas hurtles towards us regardless! I’m not very Chritmassy myself - but I do enjoy watching the frivolous frenzy that overtakes many other folks: the crazy garden lighting displays, automated fairy lit reindeer ‘eating’ the grass or lying down on it (I love the enchantment), not to mention crazy ass Christmas sweaters (we dont have those - of course! I’m heading for 30ºC and 90% humidity 97% humidity without rain) so no Christmas sweater for me (I am the Christmas sweater :laugh:)...

...no more flowering anything inside or out at this time of year for me either! Lesson learned.

Gee, look what you did Dutch! It was such an innocent question... I’m chatty this morning :battingeyelashes:

:passitleft:

Duggs...
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom