Amy Gardner Of Eden v1.1: Outdoor 420 Featuring Star Pupil x WeaponX, PCK, Lilly & Purple Satellite

I’m embarking on some reading about pathogens and moulds in soil in case I need to investigate the integrity of my outdoor soil.

Outstanding. So so so wish I had an outdoor area.
I use EM-1 ,effective microorganisms, to heal and keep soil going.Linky......
Heck, I use em-1 all the time. But I only run one or 2 plants a time.

great day! :ciao:

Edit: those starburst are killer, I have an addiction to such things. :headbanger:

Ahoyhoi folks! New digs :ganjamon:

:Namaste:

:high-five: :high-five::high-five:... oh and this too! :hug: I’m not usually big on hugs but it seems a special occasion :hug:

I missed you two too! And many others :)

I made a new batch of my Bubba Hash Starbursts recently and had the added advantage that my new carer is a former professional chef (and pastry chef) so they were able to really make em right! They are super smooth and I made them a bit weaker so I can eat them during the day. I’m finding their pain killing effects very very good and at about 8mg, a nice gentle euphoria happiness occupies my base
:meditate:

May I please have the recipe for your Bubba Hash Starbursts, which I'm assuming could be Raspberry Cough Starbursts or Dark Devils Starbursts or what have you, right?

Thanks, Amy, I'll look for it there then.

Back
Top Bottom