Anyone know what this is? Help please

leafy86

Can anyone identify this deficiency please.
I'm growing in normal shop brought multipurpose compost(same as i always use). Problem started from seed. Only affecting lower leaves and is spreading up as the plants grow. Been told its mag deficiency. Gave them 3 liters of pH 6.2 yesterday with 2ml calmag and 1.5 foliage. I know if it is mag deficiency it won't clear overnight but want some help to stop it before it gets worse. Pics attached.

Attachments

• DSC_0339.JPG
    DSC_0339.JPG
    808.8 KB · Views: 194
  • DSC_0338.JPG
    DSC_0338.JPG
    918.2 KB · Views: 199
  • DSC_0337.JPG
    DSC_0337.JPG
    768.5 KB · Views: 191
What are your lights on/off temps along with rh? You said this problem started from seed?
What lights are you running??
Leaves look like they have edema
(holding water) and are curled downward.
Overwatering( anaerobic conditions at the root zone), strong lighting and cold temps can all bring about mag issues. Try to figure out what is causing it. If it's just lights the cal-mag will fix her up. If it's from overwatering or something environmental you will want to address that issue otherwise you are just throwing cal-mag at her and too much of that can cause other problems. Too much cal can lockout k.

What are your lights on/off temps along with rh? You said this problem started from seed?
What lights are you running??
Leaves look like they have edema
(holding water) and are curled downward.
Overwatering( anaerobic conditions at the root zone), strong lighting and cold temps can all bring about mag issues. Try to figure out what is causing it. If it's just lights the cal-mag will fix her up. If it's from overwatering or something environmental you will want to address that issue otherwise you are just throwing cal-mag at her and too much of that can cause other problems. Too much cal can lockout k.
My light is a Mars Hydro TS 3000 in a 4x4 tent at 20inch.
Tems are 25 light on 21 light off humidity is 50ish, about 46 when they need watering.and they in 15ltr fabric pots. My first time using them.

What are your watering habits like? How do you determine when to feed?
Your temps look ok. Rh could be a tad higher.
I don't know enough about the light. If you are using the mfgr. hanging instructions you should be good.

What are your watering habits like? How do you determine when to feed?
Your temps look ok. Rh could be a tad higher.
I don't know enough about the light. If you are using the mfgr. hanging instructions you should be good.
Yes using manufacture instructions and watering is underwatered if anything.

Can anyone identify this deficiency please.
I'm growing in normal shop brought multipurpose compost(same as i always use). Problem started from seed. Only affecting lower leaves and is spreading up as the plants grow. Been told its mag deficiency. Gave them 3 liters of pH 6.2 yesterday with 2ml calmag and 1.5 foliage. I know if it is mag deficiency it won't clear overnight but want some help to stop it before it gets worse. Pics attached.
I suggest using Happy frog from Fox Farm i have been for over ten years now and i never suffer from any issues period all my plants stay green and healthy seed to harvest and i do not add anything other than top dress and tiger bloom and big bloom.

I work at the UKs biggest distributor of gardening growing media. I have access to all coir, peat, etc. What would be best mix.

Wow, that's a loaded question! Pretty much every grower has their own take on this. Mine is 70% coco coir / 30 % perlite in a drain-to-waste system.

Back
Top Bottom