Anyone know what this is? Help please

Go ahead with a feed. They look hungry anyhow. The nutrient number you're currently using are a bit low, so that would make sense. No biggie.... they all recover.
:thumb:
Just watch over the first week or two after you introduce Bloom nutes. If you see any strange reaction, back off by 1ml & keep on going.

I'm around here quite a bit. Just @ me in a post and I magically appear to try to help. LoL
:passitleft:
@Preston9mm ok will do thank you so much. Have you any experience in coco professional plus?

Here's a snapshot of my feed schedule...

Week 1: 2.5ml Protekt, 2.5ml Foliage Pro
Week 2: 4ml Protekt, 4ml Foliage Pro
Week 3-flip: 5ml Protekt, 5ml Foliage Pro

I'll add Advanced Nutrients Sensi cal-mag as needed.

For flower,
Week 1: 5ml Protekt, 2.5ml Foliage Pro, 2.5ml AN Big Bud, 2.5ml Terpinator
Week 2-harvest: 5ml Protekt, 2.5ml Foliage Pro, 5ml Big Bud, 5ml Terpinator

(Cal-mag as needed for deficiency)

All units are mixed per gallon.

@Preston9mm. Well it says it pre buffed does that mean I don't have to add nutes when I wet it?
I'm pretty sure that means it comes "pre-charged" with a light dose of nutrients.

I use these...
Screenshot_20200119-064329_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Just pure coco coir.

Sometimes those factory nutrients can throw off your nutrient calculations.

I use these...
Screenshot_20200119-064329_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Just pure coco coir.

Sometimes those factory nutrients can throw off your nutrient calculations.
I can get free coir from work but my mate give me a bag of the pro plus so was thinking of tyring it and my other question was going to be do I need different nutes but as you said your a dyno man I take it my nutes are fine.

I can get free coir from work but my mate give me a bag of the pro plus so was thinking of tyring it and my other question was going to be do I need different nutes but as you said your a dyno man I take it my nutes are fine.
They work! LoL
2019-12-10-07-08-33.jpg
2020-01-11-20-58-59.jpg

I've been using Dyna for over 2 years now.

I use these.... Is the vitalink pk same job as the power boost ain't used it yet as brought it when last grow was near done.

Attachments

• DSC_0364.JPG
    DSC_0364.JPG
    536.1 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC_0363.JPG
    DSC_0363.JPG
    481.8 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC_0362.JPG
    DSC_0362.JPG
    425.5 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC_0361.JPG
    DSC_0361.JPG
    544.9 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC_0360.JPG
    DSC_0360.JPG
    425.6 KB · Views: 46
@Preston9mm im pretty sure it's slowing down now. I was thinking this morning, any grow I've done before I have been watering every 3 days way before the stage these are at now and this is the first time using fabric pots and I'm watering every 5 days. A couple people said they looked over watered at the start so I think that put me off watering them so hopefully it was lack of nutes.

@Preston9mm im pretty sure it's slowing down now. I was thinking this morning, any grow I've done before I have been watering every 3 days way before the stage these are at now and this is the first time using fabric pots and I'm watering every 5 days. A couple people said they looked over watered at the start so I think that put me off watering them so hopefully it was lack of nutes.
OK so another update. Just can't be asked with it now only a few weeks left so I guess it is what it is. Still diseased AF. Checked runoff there now and was 5.7 ph on all of them. Been giving them 6.5 ph water so don't under stand. Should I be watering about 7ph to try and get soil ph up? I know it ain't gonna help much this far into them but on the upside more nugs and dence enough. Can't think how crap they would have been without my new light. @Preston9mm @Virgin ground

Attachments

• DSC_0380.JPG
    DSC_0380.JPG
    906.4 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC_0379.JPG
    DSC_0379.JPG
    660.4 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC_0378.JPG
    DSC_0378.JPG
    787.1 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC_0377.JPG
    DSC_0377.JPG
    770.8 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC_0376.JPG
    DSC_0376.JPG
    970.1 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC_0375.JPG
    DSC_0375.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 40
  • DSC_0374.JPG
    DSC_0374.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 43
  • DSC_0372.JPG
    DSC_0372.JPG
    998.7 KB · Views: 38
OK so another update. Just can't be asked with it now only a few weeks left so I guess it is what it is. Still diseased AF. Checked runoff there now and was 5.7 ph on all of them. Been giving them 6.5 ph water so don't under stand. Should I be watering about 7ph to try and get soil ph up? I know it ain't gonna help much this far into them but on the upside more nugs and dence enough. Can't think how crap they would have been without my new light. @Preston9mm @Virgin ground
Looks like the later stages of Potassium deficiency to me. I'm no expert though, I'm sure some others will chime in soon.

I'm growing in normal shop brought multipurpose compost(same as i always use). Problem started from seed.
I'm trying to find out in the thread what exactly this multipurpose compost is? Is there a NPK value attached to it? As you said you're a few weeks away and probably doesn't matter now but I was curious to know the ingriedients inside.

I'm trying to find out in the thread what exactly this multipurpose compost is? Is there a NPK value attached to it? As you said you're a few weeks away and probably doesn't matter now but I was curious to know the ingriedients inside.
It is westland gardeners multipurpose compost. Used it loads of times but usually mix it with Jack's magic multipurpose compost aswell. With perlite and 33% each this time went straight to gardeners multi purpose with perlite at 50% each.

It is westland gardeners multipurpose compost. Used it loads of times but usually mix it with Jack's magic multipurpose compost aswell. With perlite and 33% each this time went straight to gardeners multi purpose with perlite at 50% each.

Westland Gardener’s Multi-Purpose Compost is produced from premium grade Irish blended peat which has been milled and graded to produce a quality growing media and blended with the correct nutrient and trace element balance to ensure healthy plants, vibrant flowers and quality fruit.

How to Use
First put on a pair of gloves and rework the compost between your hands, so it regains its intended texture. Then you’re all set.

Pots, Containers & Hanging Baskets

• Choose container with adequate drainage holes. Place layer of grit in container and fill with compost.
• Water well

Potting

• Water plant well and allow to drain
• Allow enough space to accommodate roots
• Remove from pot and plant in new container, firming the compost gently around the roots
• Once fully planted, water well

This compost is specially rich in fertiliser and may not be suitable for some seeds and young plants which prefer lower fertiliser levels, so we recommend The Gardener’s Seed & Potting-on Mix for best results with these.

Feeding

• For best results pre-mix slow release granules into the compost before planting, this will provide your plants with a great source of feed at the roots

• When plants are in bloom, it is a great idea to feed with a liquid plant food
• Using both methods will ensure all your plants remain healthy, producing an abundance of beautiful flowers and foliage

It's really hard to find info on this product, but I suspect it's a lot like Miracle Grow Slow release mixes as it also wants you to use slow release ferts.

I'm guessing the mix and NPK ratios in that compost are no longer viable for cannabis to survive. Cannabis plants require nutes on demand and not released as the soil sees fit.
Switch it out for your next grow to coco or some other medium that has no time released ferts and I'm sure you'll be getting a lot better results.

Westland Gardener’s Multi-Purpose Compost is produced from premium grade Irish blended peat which has been milled and graded to produce a quality growing media and blended with the correct nutrient and trace element balance to ensure healthy plants, vibrant flowers and quality fruit.

How to Use
First put on a pair of gloves and rework the compost between your hands, so it regains its intended texture. Then you’re all set.

Pots, Containers & Hanging Baskets

• Choose container with adequate drainage holes. Place layer of grit in container and fill with compost.
• Water well

Potting

• Water plant well and allow to drain
• Allow enough space to accommodate roots
• Remove from pot and plant in new container, firming the compost gently around the roots
• Once fully planted, water well

This compost is specially rich in fertiliser and may not be suitable for some seeds and young plants which prefer lower fertiliser levels, so we recommend The Gardener’s Seed & Potting-on Mix for best results with these.

Feeding

• For best results pre-mix slow release granules into the compost before planting, this will provide your plants with a great source of feed at the roots

• When plants are in bloom, it is a great idea to feed with a liquid plant food
• Using both methods will ensure all your plants remain healthy, producing an abundance of beautiful flowers and foliage

It's really hard to find info on this product, but I suspect it's a lot like Miracle Grow Slow release mixes as it also wants you to use slow release ferts.

I'm guessing the mix and NPK ratios in that compost are no longer viable for cannabis to survive. Cannabis plants require nutes on demand and not released as the soil sees fit.
Switch it out for your next grow to coco or some other medium that has no time released ferts and I'm sure you'll be getting a lot better results.
Thanks a lot like I say I usually mix it with Jack's magic organic compost with good results. I work at the place that produce that compost lol. Got canna coco pro plus of net they going in on Wednesday when it comes.

Thanks a lot like I say I usually mix it with Jack's magic organic compost with good results. I work at the place that produce that compost lol.
I'm sure it's a good product, just not for Cannabis. Whatever the Jack's was doing was probably helping. I think if you switch to coco, if that's your choice, and stick to Dynagro with Pman's help, you'll get results like you have not gotten before.

Back
Top Bottom