i had to make an area in a closet for the clones to stay at 18/6 now my tent is 12/12. i'll keep one of these as a mother if they root.

so far they are looking much better than the last attempt at cloning they are not fallen over and crispy looking this time

IMG_20200517_103842.jpg

I’m late but I’ll follow, I have a couple Sapphire OG’s on the go, couple weeks behind yours. Nice to see them develop.
Cheers

cheers! have you grown them before? all the pics i could find online of them in flower looked great

cheers! have you grown them before? all the pics i could find online of them in flower looked great

I have not grown them before, it’s my wife’s favourite strain though. She was adamant that i has to grow it. Took me a while to find the seeds actually, everywhere seemed to be sold out.

hmm hps lights fuck with the colour. is it safe to take pics with a flash after lights out?

stretch has noticeably begun. decided for flower I'm just going to keep at it with my current nutes increased as needed and hit them with a bit of pk for 5-7 days in week 5 or 6 depending on how it looks. continuing to keep it simple and focusing on keeping the fucking humidity down! up to 70% before I tweaked minimum runspeed on the fan!! sitting at 53% as I type

IMG_20200517_211416.jpgIMG_20200517_211420.jpg

well after going on about my auto feed the float switch didn't trigger so I flooded the tent with waste water. my tent had one of those flood bottom things in it.. water soaked right through the stitching on it on to the bottom layer then in to the carpet. fortunately all electronics are off the ground in case this happened

Johnson AS888 float switch is complete garbage. It was standing upright but the ball activation in the switch didn't kick off until I touched it. I ordered a new switch with no moving parts this time

Don't buy the Johnson AS888 float switch unless you like working a mop

got the light almost to the top of the tent now! the tent will be out of room soon. i had to tie the big ones back down, supercropped one by accident. i can see the stretch slowing up a bit but wow. ive cut the heater out in the mornings hoping cooler temps will stunt them a little

IMG_20200520_214723.jpg

tent is pretty full and i got some new toys this arvo

new switch with no moving parts for the auto feed and a bluelab guardian so i can easily monitor ph/ec.

turns out my original ph meter was badly out of calibration - my religious feeding of ph 5.8 was really 5.1!!! now that explains the mag deficiency i couldnt pin down. low ph is going to be fucking with the mag being absorbed

back to automatic feeding tonight. hopefully no puddles in the morning.

also closing in on the roof fast

IMG_20200521_193343.jpgIMG_20200521_193408.jpgIMG_20200521_193015crop.jpgIMG_20200521_175038.jpg

If you want pics during flower without the HPS yellow light you can just turn the light off for a minute instead of disrupting their dark period!

I’m a bit jealous of your toys. You’re like the kid two doors down from me growing up. He had all the cool toys. Every He-Man action figure plus Castle Greyskull and Snake Mountain... All the WWF wrestling action figures and the ring. I did have my favourites Hulk Hogan, The Junkyard Dog and George the Animal Steele...

Looking good there :thumb: . Waiting for the update with flowers:nomo:

I’m a bit jealous of your toys. You’re like the kid two doors down from me growing up. He had all the cool toys. Every He-Man action figure plus Castle Greyskull and Snake Mountain... All the WWF wrestling action figures and the ring. I did have my favourites Hulk Hogan, The Junkyard Dog and George the Animal Steele...

Looking good there :thumb: . Waiting for the update with flowers:nomo:

Hehe I'm sending myself poor with all this stuff, trust me. but I figure spend a bunch on weed anyway so if I can get a sweet setup together that lasts me then the ROI will be quick just from the savings alone... somewhat worried about the power bill to be honest

week 2 since going 12/12 starts today. things are looking better since getting the new ph meter.

ill keep at it with a very simple recipe thats working for me so far. i dropped the nitrogen from veg, currently running:
Water (L)Amount (mL)
Ingredient​
Concentration (mL)​
EC​
RYZO​
0.50​
BAC A​
1.82​
BAC B​
1.82​
Multizyme​
1.00​
Drip clean​
0.10​
1.2​

ill look to hit some pk13/14 around week 5 or 6 depending how the flowers are going setting in. im expecting these to be 9 weekers but will just keep an eye to see how it goes. ill start pk earlier next run if i feel this doesnt turn out the way i want

IMG_20200524_182259_1.jpgIMG_20200524_182628.jpgIMG_20200524_182123_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom