Curious' Monster Cropped Northern Lights Clones, Originally From 00Seeds

ah that sucks mate!! good luck with the GG autos!
Thanks mate. She'll be right, think I can afford to loose a couple colas :rolleyes:

On another awesome note, I have just received notification that a recent purchase has been shipped out of Canada and should be arriving late next week. This order consists of,
- 2 x 650S by OpticLED (adjustable spectrum)
- 1 x master controller by OpticLED.
This means switching out the HID system, cool tubes, ducting and fan, this couldn't have come at a better time coming into summer.
my dehumidifiers been working overtime too... also on the coast

i am enjoying the cool weather though
How's things going in the jungle mate?
Awesome work mate they all look top notch.
Thanks Gaz. Its funny, looks so full now but give it a week and less then half of it will have evaporated, lol.
bloody hot today! 33 deg C... what do you do to manage temps on days like today mate? ive got the lights out during sunlight but its still pretty warm, especially with the dehumidifier running

do you grow during summer?
Mate in recent grows I had a lot of mould due to heat perspiration. My advise would be to run less girls if your temps can't be controlled. I was recently given a portable AC unit that I direct to two of my 4 tent vents does help, but the ac unit itself creates heat and needs venting outside.

I have before and it was a pain in the arse, I kept it full where I should have done half a tent (2plants, 5x5). I wasn't going to this summer as I can last over the period and is a good time to get out and about activities and what not. But silly me will be now, as I have just purchased these LEDs although I'm a little concerned as its supposed to be a el nino summer wet/hot doesn't really mix well in the tent, but how can I not try these new fixtures out...

Congrats on the move to LED, mate.
I’m a former HPS adherent too.
The future is upon us!
Thank you mate! I'm so excited to get these in! Can I ask are you pulling similar weight as ro what you were with a HPS system? Im sure the quality is better and I also hear they finish sooner aswell?

How's things going in the jungle mate?

jungle is right haha, week 7 starts tomorrow and the tent is fucking stacked! im thinking they will be 9 - 10 weekers the way they are going, which is sad because i just ran out of my stash from the last grow

i wasnt planning to grow over summer but i ended up buying a small 1.6kw kelvinator window air con. tent sat at 20deg lights off, 26.7deg max lights on the last couple of days. that was with the setting on the low too.. humidity at 55% to 60%... so now i think i might chuck a couple in over summer to make sure i dont run out again :rolleyes:

good luck with the LED... im thinking about getting a LED for veg in the closet, ill be following your results closely!

Thank you mate! I'm so excited to get these in! Can I ask are you pulling similar weight as ro what you were with a HPS system? Im sure the quality is better and I also hear they finish sooner aswell?
Weights are very similar, if not slightly improved, surprisingly. I’m definitely seeing light deeper in the canopy than before. As for timing, hmm. More research required - and under way ;)

Back
Top Bottom