yeah it cost me like $170 for 3 seeds so disappointed for sure.

there are 3 OGs and 2 KK clones in here, i only see this happening to one KK clone not sure what has triggered it.

dutch passion blog says if it pops balls in early flowering it is probably environment, not genetics. ive got to assume these guys know what they are talking about so will be hunting for the trigger.. thinking its got to be a light leak everything else is on track
Hey mate, think yo due for an update? :yummy:
Hey can I ask, are you running your filter through your cool tubes or are your cool tubes on a separate line/fan?

Hey mate, think yo due for an update? :yummy:
Hey can I ask, are you running your filter through your cool tubes or are your cool tubes on a separate line/fan?
hey mate, im running a separate loop for the the cool tubes too. the air running through my lights has never seen the inside of the tent.. lets me control the speed of both fans independently. i have a separate inline for air intake too..

plants are outrageously large.. too big, i let them run too long in veg again. whoops. they are touching the roof so had to super crop them. i defoliated a bit a week ago to let the light in.

week 5 flower starting today. starting the PK 13/14 (BAC F1 Extreme) at the end of the week

my pH is dipping pretty low when i add just the A+B, not looking forward to it plummeting when i start adding the PK... im finding RO water excellent except for the pH side of things

Attachments

• IMG_20201027_193244.jpg
    IMG_20201027_193244.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 52
Hey mate, the rocket/air pots can be really deceiving hey, they look small but yeah I'm only getting the hang of them now. if I aim for approximate pot size in relation to the rocket pots its about 3 times the size of a normal pot. I watched a video recently about the comparison between rocket pots and smart pots, (same clones) It was really interesting the rocket pots killed it, alot more bushier and the rootball was alot stronger, denser and healthier.

They must be getting close?
day 50

i am a little disappointed. they are growing large and look to be a pretty good yield dripping with resin even though i let them get way too tall but they dont smell much. 3 low smelling phenos is unfortunate. last time i got a nice petrol smell that isnt here this time on any of them. probably be done in 2ish weeks

the Kerosene Krash was smelling great in veg before the balls make me chuck it

i dont think i will grow sapphire og again any time soon unless these are something special to smoke

im losing hope my resend is coming through. 3 weeks now and nada

trying to get some OG Reekn through at the moment.. if the resend doesnt make it idk what to do. i wanna buy more seeds but getting concerned about repeated seizures

ive got 1 kerosene krash seed left, about 15 sapphires and a bunch of freebies.

ordered some silver wire to make colloidal silver... guess ill clone + self the KK ive got left and hope for the best :(

time to chop i reckon. i'll flush it tonight and ive it a chop saturday night. 59 days from flipping

i cut a few branches off the last couple of weeks to test, unripe and barely dry its doing the job well so i imagine the ones that had more time will be good too

chopped a little nug off last night to inspect. starting to get some amber

rest of the tent is similarly stacked.. should be a busy weekend

IMG_20201127_112052.jpg

IMG_20201127_112402.jpg

How’s the smoke? KK getting another round?
hey mate some how i missed this msg!

smoke was alright, nothing to brag about but still better than the shit i was buying so im content

im all out of KK :( ive got 3 OG's in again. ive got 2 orders with different seed banks on the go at the moment.... about 600$ worth of KK seeds all up i am sooo keen to give them a go again

Got ya seeds yet? How are the OGs looking?
nothin!!!! i think the resends have been picked up too

this one shows as leaving the UK for coming in to 3 weeks... i am hoping its covid related delays but i suspect not

nothin!!!! i think the resends have been picked up too

this one shows as leaving the UK for coming in to 3 weeks... i am hoping its covid related delays but i suspect not
That's a bummer, the NZ Customs are generally pretty bad too. We were losing 75% of our shipments but at the beginning of Covid we had a dream run as the inspectors ran a bit scared, I guess around opening packages from Covid countries. Hopefully your delay is from Covid and they'll still arrive.

this round is almost close now... ill probably start a new thread for the next go around with some Kerosense Krash but for now this OG Sapphire is going ok. day 52 at the moment, im thinking ill pull around day 60... i'll start flushing in a few days

IMG_20210408_080138.jpg

Looking good mate! I have had some great success with some US banks recently!
thats good to hear

i had 2 resends of a large-ish order never make it recently & ended up getting refunded

i only managed to get a small (single seed !) through and even that took 3 tries... i was giving up hope

thats good to hear

i had 2 resends of a large-ish order never make it recently & ended up getting refunded

i only managed to get a small (single seed !) through and even that took 3 tries... i was giving up hope
Hey mate, for what it's worth (and I'm not in Oz, but NZ), and given the large numbers of seed banks I have had little experience, but the only one that I have had 100% with 2 orders so far was @Weed Seeds Express. For me they are very stealthy and have been the best by far. I am sure many others are great too, but just saying this from my limited experience. The other benefit of WeedSeedsExpress is that they are a sponsor here on 420 so you'd get a discount too, but I would have recommended them to you anyway (that's a Godfather OG from them in my avatar pic).

Back
Top Bottom