Any day now. Think my first order took about 6 weeks

in seedsman we trust

IMG_20200729_112543.jpgIMG_20200729_112551.jpg

So the show will continue...awesome!

yep got them in the water already :) i picked up a heatmat for when i did clones so ive put the cup water on it to keep it at a good temp since its cold here at the moment

ill start a new journal after these start doing something

yep got them in the water already :) i picked up a heatmat for when i did clones so ive put the cup water on it to keep it at a good temp since its cold here at the moment

Great...I am following you. Will that show up in my alerts?

Looking forward to the new journal AB:ganjamon: After your first effort:high-five:

Hey mate. How’s the next round shaping up? Any luck with your other orders?

hey mate i got order #1 and order #3, order #2 is missing. #2 didnt come through but #3 did and that was about 30 seeds so at least i am sorted for a while

the kerosene krash has been sitting under lights for 3 weeks.. growing VERY slowly. dutch passion blog seems to suggest that slow growth is expected... they ran it for 8 weeks in veg and got 80g/plant... wish i read that blog before i bought them

i popped 4 Sapphire OG seeds 5 days ago, they are just starting to show second leaves now, much faster progress than the kerosene at the same stage

im thinking i just fuck the kerosene off and bin it :(

couple of pics of current progress
IMG_20200826_215430.jpgIMG_20200826_215440.jpg
I've not seen anyone use those air buckets. I just read about them the other day. Real curious to see how well the cannabis does in them.

What's happening? Kerosene Krash still kicking?
damnit seems i edited the last post by accident after i wrote it

i was being too harsh on the KK in the beginning. The smell is outrageous. I cut it up in to 4 clones and they are all rooted

Ive got 4 x Sapphire OG's on the go too... need to make a choice soon I don't have room for them all! might do 2 of each

What's happening? Kerosene Krash still kicking?

dropped the screen on these ones today, topped the kerosene krash clones and gave the OG's a 2nd top.

swapping MH to the HPS and going 12/12 when this 50L runs out. should be wednesday... then the countdown is on!

current feed is about 1.2EC. recipe:
35L RO water
15L tap water
60ml calmag (1.5% calnitrate, 0.5% magnitrate)
100ml BAC A&B
3ml drip clean
50ml multizym
50ml seaweed (ascophyllum nodosum) + fulvic

IMG_20200926_194118.jpgIMG_20200926_135032.jpgIMG_20200926_135023.jpg

too lazy to create a new journal for my random postings so im just throwing a few pics on this one

day 6 since the flip... ive got them tied all over the place but they are still on the rise

3 x OG Sapphire, 2 x Kerosene Krash clones in the tent. ive got another KK in the closet under super cheap blurple ufo light from ebay.. its doing the job keeping the mother alive at 40w draw so cant complain

KK clones were put in a couple of weeks after the rest of them (they are the small ones in the bottom right)

IMG_20201006_185710.jpg

Thats fucked. So disappointing from a quality seedbank. KK is one of their most expensive seeds at the moment.

Luckily you didn’t fill the tent with them

yeah it cost me like $170 for 3 seeds so disappointed for sure.

there are 3 OGs and 2 KK clones in here, i only see this happening to one KK clone not sure what has triggered it.

dutch passion blog says if it pops balls in early flowering it is probably environment, not genetics. ive got to assume these guys know what they are talking about so will be hunting for the trigger.. thinking its got to be a light leak everything else is on track

Back
Top Bottom