Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

I should rephrase my question, bc that part I'm clear on.

Is it more beneficial for a plant to go through its wet to dry cycle in 24 hours? Or should is it more beneficial to apply more water at a time so the wet period last a couple days before you reach the dry period?

As is, I water 1L a day. I have zero runoff so I know all my soil isn't getting saturated, but I don't want any runoff, bc I'm not about to wash money (nutrients) down the drain - still I could easily double, even triple my applications and still avoid runoff and I wonder if it would be more beneficial for the plant.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well just finished this whole thread. Going to sub in on this. I just started germination of my seeds last night. I am a new grower growing 4 different autos. Here are the ones I'm growing.

My first grow Mars II 1600w coco grow -- 1600W LED 5x5 Tent

Posted before I added the picture. Oops!
420-magazine-mobile809334787.jpg

My first grow Mars II 1600w coco grow -- 1600W LED 5x5 Tent

I'm growing my first auto alongside some photos, just because I have never grown one before. She is currently at about 4 weeks from breaking the surface in the pot and I haven't topped her and I won't, but she will be extensively LSTed. I've decided to put a SCROG in early and will do all the LSTing using this screen. I'm using GHE trio, but have only fed her the grow and micro so far and plan on starting to add the bloom some time after pistils start forming.

I've read in many places that autos should not be transplanted and should only ever stay in their final pot. I did transplant mine and changed media from compost to expanded clay and she didn't miss a beat, whereas the photos were stunted for about a week, but maybe that's due to the way I transplanted those which was different to the auto.

Their progress can be checked in my GJ in my sig below.

I use 2 1/2 gallon pots with happy frog and at about 6-7 weeks she was watered with a gallon of water every 2-3 days...she would have about a quart runoff..

Patty update.......It looks like she will yield over 4 oz.....I have to double check as I was interrupted by a knock at the door while I was weighing her up but I swore the scale said 136 grams...dry...trimmed and de-stemmed..holy shit batman.....that is way more than I would have ever expected.....truly amazing to me.

Harvest pic :thumb:
20170225_0048321.jpg

Amazing how much they shrink when dry....these were dried for about 4.5 days.....the small stuff at the front was jarred yesterday.
20170227_082759.jpg
20170228_172919.jpg
20170228_173005.jpg

Soon as the kids go to bed I will get a good weight and a pic or two :thumb:

:circle-of-love:

I use 2 1/2 gallon pots with happy frog and at about 6-7 weeks she was watered with a gallon of water every 2-3 days...she would have about a quart runoff..

Patty update.......It looks like she will yield over 4 oz.....I have to double check as I was interrupted by a knock at the door while I was weighing her up but I swore the scale said 136 grams...dry...trimmed and de-stemmed..holy shit batman.....that is way more than I would have ever expected.....truly amazing to me.

Harvest pic :thumb:
20170225_0048321.jpg

Amazing how much they shrink when dry....these were dried for about 4.5 days.....the small stuff at the front was jarred yesterday.
20170227_082759.jpg
20170228_172919.jpg
20170228_173005.jpg

Soon as the kids go to bed I will get a good weight and a pic or two :thumb:

:circle-of-love:

Forgive me, but what strain was patty again? Thanks! Happy mardi gras

I'm going to wait and see a little later....but I was thinking backflips myself...lol

I am so stoked...if I get half that from carrie I will have harvested over 6 oz, 2 plants.....first grow...I have to be happy with that. I just wish a I hadn't messed Carrie up so bad.

:slide:

Thoughts on optic foliage spray based out in bc. Thinking about purchasing to use on plants for added protection should I not worry as have had two grows with no pest or Infestation problems. Just thought maybe keep around. Want something safe to use and easy to apply. Anyone use their product lines? Tia 420 love!!

How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule

Well here she is in all her harvest.....lol
20170228_212816.jpg
20170228_212625.jpg
20170228_212618.jpg
20170228_213948.jpg

I checked it like ten times....136.7 grams....:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::passitleft::passitleft:

I de-stemmed them really well...even well into the tops.......split them up in to 6 jars and added a boveda 8 gr 62 to each jar, is this correct? Now what...wait a few weeks? I know I don't have to burp them...but should I? I would think it would help get ride of the chloro and hay smell.....After a week or so can I combine to a larger jar???

Thanks all for helping make this an awesome harvest :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom