Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Topped and lst'd automazar day 36ish
20170207_090228.jpg
20170207_090222.jpg
20170207_090211.jpg

I'm just hoping it's not to early 113 days for a auto sounds crazy but if that's what she needs

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well Bob Marley's bday yesterday was good to me. It's my first time, and I thought I had let my first three seeds dry out after planting them in finishing pots and in the the tent. Impatiently, I dropped 5 of each in water to make sure I had at least a couple/few to work with. Well, the three are sprouting, and all the ones I dropped have sunk and will be going to paper towel soon.

I have 2 x300w galaxy hydro led , some 45w cfl (5000k) bulbs and one roleadro 36w led bulb.

Tent = 4x2x5

I have 2 sprouting together in a 5 gal smart pot, and another sprouting in a 5g smart pot by itself. In the tent I have a small fan. I'm battling extremely high humidity issues as my tent is covered, but basically in outdoor weather. I have no, exhaust or carbon filter. I'm in NE Florida so our temps are hi's - 70's, lows -48-55*.

I was wanting to start these other 10 seeds in solo cups (instead of their finishing pot) because of the limited space in my tent. I was then going to put them in 3G smart pots after that and keep some in tent,( as many as I can, and try my luck outside with some as well and compare growth and hopefully the yield as well.

My question is...has anyone transplanted these and still had a goo yield? And with my tent and lighting, how many plants would be the max for best results. Thanks for anyone's knowledge patience & time with newbie ???s.

Ok I have a general question I have unknown auto seeds and I know they harvest around the 3 month mark I'm on day 106 and have bin flushed for a week what's the longest any person had grown a auto before harvesting I wanna flush for another week so that will b 113 days any thoughts

Go by tge thrichromes. They are the most potent when milky then it starts to deteriorate thats why the more amber is more of a narcotic couchlock then a cerebral high

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

hi everyone, I am having trouble with some autoflower seeds. The two seeds have been in water for 25 hours and counting and i still can't see a root from either. I tested this method with some bag seed before and had no problem, roots showing within hours. This time no roots over 24hours later! got the seeds from sensi seeds in amsterdam (auto white diesel haze).what do you think i can do, should i wait or transfer to paper towel with no root?
ALSO if these don't germinate i am on a serious clock to finish a grow. Any advice on the fastest autos to order? I am in Ireland and have to finish the grow on the 19th of May latest. That's currently 101 days and counting. Any fast auto strains from a company that delivers fast to Ireland side of the world would be GREATLY appreciated!!! sativa/good yield preference but anything that will complete the cycle in that time is the important thing!!

Go by tge thrichromes. They are the most potent when milky then it starts to deteriorate thats why the more amber is more of a narcotic couchlock then a cerebral high

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

All my hairs r 100% golden orange and receding I've check the trichomes everyday id say 80-90% r milky I'm just not seeing the amber and the buds aren't growing but it's still drinking water really nice but 113 day should b good enuf

Well Bob Marley's bday yesterday was good to me. It's my first time, and I thought I had let my first three seeds dry out after planting them in finishing pots and in the the tent. Impatiently, I dropped 5 of each in water to make sure I had at least a couple/few to work with. Well, the three are sprouting, and all the ones I dropped have sunk and will be going to paper towel soon.

I have 2 x300w galaxy hydro led , some 45w cfl (5000k) bulbs and one roleadro 36w led bulb.

Tent = 4x2x5

I have 2 sprouting together in a 5 gal smart pot, and another sprouting in a 5g smart pot by itself. In the tent I have a small fan. I'm battling extremely high humidity issues as my tent is covered, but basically in outdoor weather. I have no, exhaust or carbon filter. I'm in NE Florida so our temps are hi's - 70's, lows -48-55*.

I was wanting to start these other 10 seeds in solo cups (instead of their finishing pot) because of the limited space in my tent. I was then going to put them in 3G smart pots after that and keep some in tent,( as many as I can, and try my luck outside with some as well and compare growth and hopefully the yield as well.

My question is...has anyone transplanted these and still had a goo yield? And with my tent and lighting, how many plants would be the max for best results. Thanks for anyone's knowledge patience & time with newbie ???s.
You can transplant without shock just be extra careful and do not wait too long . People said autos should not be topped either and look where we are now. Autos are a little more forgiving than some people make you believe. To lessen the shock why not find a way you can transplant the whole container into the final one. Saw a grower @greenskell912 I think who cut large areas out of the pot vertically and put it inside a same sized pot when he was ready to transplant just remove the inner pot from the outer one and transplant . If using small cloth pots for seedlings you can transplant the whole bag into it.

"carpe diem"

Thanks for the response. I was thinking of putting them in a root starter kind of like route riots after they show their taproots via the paper towel method. Putting a dumb on the route riot plugs and in the tent until they sprout. Then once they sprout, placing them in a 3 gallon smart pots and lessening the shock value of an actual transplant. What do you think?

Also I just checked the other sprouts I have in my tent is at 88° and 76 relative humidity. Is that high temperature going to burn them up?

All my hairs r 100% golden orange and receding I've check the trichomes everyday id say 80-90% r milky I'm just not seeing the amber and the buds aren't growing but it's still drinking water really nice but 113 day should b good enuf

I have seen auto grows go to around 150....I say wait for some amber before you harvest.......what light cycle do you use?

I also transplanted both of my auto's from solo to pots at 14 days old.....didn't slow down abit

Topped and transplanted the same day..also received there first nutes on the same day

Day 14

20161226_235152.jpg

7 days later....day 21

20170103_001326.jpg

If your careful when you transplant you shouldn't have a problem.....at least mine didn't seem to mind.

:circle-of-love:

hi everyone, I am having trouble with some autoflower seeds. The two seeds have been in water for 25 hours and counting and i still can't see a root from either. I tested this method with some bag seed before and had no problem, roots showing within hours. This time no roots over 24hours later! got the seeds from sensi seeds in amsterdam (auto white diesel haze).what do you think i can do, should i wait or transfer to paper towel with no root?
ALSO if these don't germinate i am on a serious clock to finish a grow. Any advice on the fastest autos to order? I am in Ireland and have to finish the grow on the 19th of May latest. That's currently 101 days and counting. Any fast auto strains from a company that delivers fast to Ireland side of the world would be GREATLY appreciated!!! sativa/good yield preference but anything that will complete the cycle in that time is the important thing!!

Here is a pineapple kush auto from MSNL seeds..

56 days from sprout

20170205_224309.jpg
20170205_224554.jpg

Pretty fast........

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom