Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

Heya Jon!! Congrats buddy!! Everything is looking good. Happy Monday to you!! Lemme know when you plan on heading to Pennsylvania. I'd love to kick it with you brother!! 😎✌️

Heya Jon!! Congrats buddy!! Everything is looking good. Happy Monday to you!! Lemme know when you plan on heading to Pennsylvania. I'd love to kick it with you brother!! 😎✌️
Where you at again @Scottay?

Strawberry Banana Auto
Addition through Subtraction

Deflarfing complete. This is what I took, how she looks now, a shot of the cleared out center, amd an attempt to show the “bud zone.”

Watch those colas get generous now. As the title of this post implies, and as counterintuitive as it may be, by taking all those shoots I have actually increased the yield.

Addition through subtraction. Heh.

IMG_6103.jpeg

IMG_6104.jpeg

IMG_6105.jpeg

IMG_6106.jpeg

I was asked this morning to post the following:

Congratulations on the win, Jon, see you later in the year, make mine a Cheesesteak Sandwich?! Oh what coulda/shoulda been! Still if me aunty had knackers she’d be me Uncle

Thanks to everyone who read it, and your kind words since, and of course to Shed for adjudicating it. Hope you all enjoyed it,

With love,

Nick & Co

So there you go. I’ll leave that there and give Nick last word on the contest stuff.

Now let’s finish out some beasts.

Congrats Jon & Nick :yahoo:
Excellent work both of you. :thumb:
We appreciate all documentation and effort, Thank you. :thanks:
When is the game?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Congrats Jon & Nick :yahoo:
Excellent work both of you. :thumb:
We appreciate all documentation and effort, Thank you. :thanks:
When is the game?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
You mean when is the game Nick and I are hoping you join us at? Sometime late July or early August I believe. Waiting on more info. Heh.

Trizkit
Day 133
Flower Day 35

This girl was flipped only 35 days ago. To my eye that makes her pretty far along for five weeks. It appears she will be a relatively quick one in flower, which would be great. Only info is auto info. No idea what flower time “should” be. Lol. But here at day 35 seems fast.

You can see from the bud closeup we have color and tons of frost rolling in. The buds appear pretty much formed into their final shapes already. She already has a delicious amount of weight and density. She has a ways to go just saying. And I try to show what the smallest branch on the plant looks like. Pretty sure it’s the branch with my finger at the base of photo holding it out a little. Pretty damn productive. Lots of way viable golf balls. This could well be a flarf free plant. 100% of the buds hit the jars. It happens sometimes if I nail it, but I’ve never gotten near that on a big plant like this. Not that I’ve grown a big plant like this, lol. But previously what I thought was big. Lmao.

IMG_6108.jpeg

IMG_6109.jpeg

IMG_6110.jpeg

You mean when is the game Nick and I are hoping you join us at? Sometime late July or early August I believe. Waiting on more info. Heh.
Bill if you’re looking for a game to enjoy you should definitely come to Chicago. Wrigley Field is beautiful this time of year and the Cubbies actually have a good team. CL🍀

Apple Fritter Auto
Day 133

Here are some random pictures of the AF. Including early early trichome shots I tried to show something a bit different in. And just look at her deep red hairs!!

2024-05-21-08-55-51-870.jpeg

2024-05-21-08-55-03-682.jpeg

2024-05-21-08-54-20-683.jpeg

2024-05-21-08-54-56-576.jpeg

IMG_6120.jpeg

IMG_6118.jpeg

IMG_6117.jpeg

IMG_6119.jpeg

Apple Fritter Auto
Day 133

Here are some random pictures of the AF. Including early early trichome shots I tried to show something a bit different in. And just look at her deep red hairs!!

2024-05-21-08-55-51-870.jpeg

2024-05-21-08-55-03-682.jpeg

2024-05-21-08-54-20-683.jpeg

2024-05-21-08-54-56-576.jpeg

IMG_6120.jpeg

IMG_6118.jpeg

IMG_6117.jpeg

IMG_6119.jpeg
That Apple Fritter makes nice buds. 🍋

I’m speechless.

My stepdad just got home. Grabbed me some stuff at the 7-11 (convenience store) before coming home. His first words upon returning were:

I found a plastic container on the ground that was keeping the door from shutting all the way when I went in. I opened it up and it had this super stinky marijuana in it. I think is was one of those dispensary containers you used to get all the time.

I’m like, :party:

I say, lemme see it!!! That’s amazing!!!!

He says, let you see it? I gave it to the guy at the counter. What if someone comes back for it?

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Bill if you’re looking for a game to enjoy you should definitely come to Chicago. Wrigley Field is beautiful this time of year and the Cubbies actually have a good team. CL🍀
I'd love to go to a game with you. :high-five:
You know my issue though. :rolleyes:
Don't think they will give me a visa, ill spent youth. :Namaste:
Sorry buddy.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I'd love to go to a game with you. :high-five:
You know my issue though. :rolleyes:
Don't think they will give me a visa, ill spent youth. :Namaste:
Sorry buddy.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I’m sorry Bill I always forget that. All I’ve ever known is the peach. I never knew you when you were fun. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m speechless.

My stepdad just got home. Grabbed me some stuff at the 7-11 (convenience store) before coming home. His first words upon returning were:

I found a plastic container on the ground that was keeping the door from shutting all the way when I went in. I opened it up and it had this super stinky marijuana in it. I think is was one of those dispensary containers you used to get all the time.

He says, let you see it? I gave it to the guy at the counter. What if someone comes back for it?

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
You wouldn’t want any of dispensary 💩 anyways because you can grow better than that stuff. CL🍀

I’m speechless.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Oh FFS.🤦‍♀️:rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom