Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

C'mon don't encourage me!

Is this a challenge to me AND Jon so you're suggesting a threesome? I mean I really have said "Last Dance" is my last journal. But threesomes? I'm game. Oh to be 17 again!

I have some @Canuk Seeds Gorilla c Bruce that have been in veg (actually then 2 weeks in flower) but now veg again for 100+ days. But that's not the game you're suggesting I know.

If it was me playing? I have 4 M.O.A.B (Mother Of All Buds) seeds.

1713286212765.png

As low as $80??!! They were horrifically expensive get they shipped as well.

But when I bought them on whim whilst high I missed this bit:

1713286351637.png
10-16 weeks flower!

I reckon you gonna flower for 112 days? You gotta veg for the same?!

I've thought about it before - we can run them in our main flower room and they can share the room with two cycles of it - two standard 8 week cycles. works its bit more complicated that that there's always 2 weeks minimum in the middle but we can do.

That sounds like a dose of hubris inbound!

Nicholas

Universe deliver for me!
Oooh 😮 that’s really tempting and after I finish this Durban + Chemdog #4 my tent will be vacant. I’m in if you guys want to wait? CL🍀

18oz is about half a kilo.

Def possible. She's a gonna be a monster and that perfect donut shape through the training I reckon the donut shape over the highest PPFD of the light on the face of it seem like a waste - but you think about it? Actually when you've cast the stems asunder that light gets so much further down.

Donut shapes or ellipses in maths have some really interesting properties, efficiency being one.

Superior levels of growing evidenced!

Oooh 😮 that’s really tempting and after I finish this Durban + Chemdog #4 my tent will be vacant. I’m in if you guys want to wait? CL🍀
IMG_0224.gif

I dunno buddy!

I need a break from journalling. I just arranged all my bessies come here to go fishing for marlin at the Simlan islands for my birthday (its off Myanmar, 4 night trip)

Then I got Philly Boston in September 😂

I’ll do it. The seeds won't go to waste, and what ai outlined above is probably the best way we can make it work, maybe veg in the 5x5 under CMH? Flip upstairs? I have actually given it thought. - Just not sure how much I could commit to journalling it.

We’ll see.

So as part of their stress?

Gave them light from 8am to 2pm

6 hours.

Tomorrow they gonna get 8am -11 am

3 hours. Then Thursday chop.

Exaggerated “Autumning” by Nick Hardy.

See what happens!

Nick
Ah! Stagger down the light! Yeah I bet that’d cause them a bit of stress too. So an experiment to compare to just straight dark?

C'mon don't encourage me!

Is this a challenge to me AND Jon so you're suggesting a threesome? I mean I really have said "Last Dance" is my last journal. But threesomes? I'm game. Oh to be 17 again!

I have some @Canuk Seeds Gorillaxc Bruce that have been in veg (actually then 2 weeks in flower) but now veg again for 100+ days. But that's not the game you're suggesting I know.

If it was me playing? I have 4 M.O.A.B (Mother Of All Buds) seeds.

1713286212765.png

As low as $80??!! They were horrifically expensive get them shipped as well.

But when I bought them on whim whilst high I missed this bit:

1713286351637.png
10-16 weeks flower!

I reckon you gonna flower for 112 days? You gotta veg for the same?!

I've thought about it before - we can run them in our main flower room and they can share the room with two cycles of it - two standard 8 week cycles, works. Its bit more complicated than that - there's always 2 weeks minimum in the middle but we can do it. May even be light levels we can exploit - start bring them down and veg some more of the subsequent 8 weeks grow in there? To be termed the lower level "Standard Nick Hardy Autumnal Lighting (TM) "

That sounds like a dose of hubris inbound!

Nicholas

Universe deliver for me!
Jeez, at least if you’re gonna quote me, include the whole quote or else it’s out of context. The lol emoji should be in that quote so it’s clear I was just kidding!

IMG_0224.gif

I dunno buddy!

I need a break from journalling. I just arranged all my bessies come here to go fishing for marlin at the Simlan islands for my birthday (its off Myanmar, 4 night trip)

Then I got Philly Boston in September 😂

I’ll do it. The seeds won't go to waste, and what ai outlined above is probably the best way we can make it work, maybe veg in the 5x5 under CMH? Flip upstairs? I have actually given it though. - Just not sure how much I could commit to journalling it.

We’ll see.
Like I told CL, I’m moving and all my spaces are committed already for the next grow in PA. But if you guys do it please tag me.

Like I told CL, I’m moving and all my spaces are committed already for the next grow in PA. But if you guys do it please tag me.
@Jon when is the big move? May? or does it depend on the rest of the fam?

Ah! Stagger down the light! Yeah I bet that’d cause them a bit of stress too. So an experiment to compare to just straight dark?
Yep 100%

Quadruple Stress

No nutes for 2-3 Days

No water at all for 1,5 days

#3 cut light from 12 to 6 to 3 hours

#4 Leave them in the dark around 36 hours pre chop.

Chop

See what happens!

Too late to seed.

Just zapped them with UVC again.

Environment is great. But if I can tick it a bit cooler it would be better.

Like 15c - but its 35c outside the tent so not sure i can manage it that low!

Gonna learn something from it I hope!

Well tbh I’m glad you ladies decided not to. I meant laddies and wasn’t saying anything like being poultry like. Honestly I wasn’t. lol 😂 CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Jeez, at least if you’re gonna quote me, include the whole quote or else it
Its the internetz! People misreprent. Any problems contact my attorney, Rudy, greeeeat guy. Sweats as much as the Prince of York outside a school playground, though.
when is the big move?
It was last May, 2023 at one point!

It'll probably just be me on my own watching the game in Philly!

Its the internetz! People misreprent. Any problems contact my attorney, Rudy, greeeeat guy. Sweats as much as the Prince of York outside a school playground, though.

i'm sure someone will keep you company

Hey Nick are you familiar with the fans in Philly? You might want to re-think about catching a game there. Especially if you don’t support the team. CL🍀

IMG_5108.jpeg

Hey Nick are you familiar with the fans in Philly? You might want to re-think about catching a game there. Especially if you don’t support the team. CL🍀

IMG_5108.jpeg
My second team is the Cards!

Oh that’s it! All bets are off!

Fenway it is 😂

Though don’t Crds fans have a rep of their own? 😂

Fenway it is 😂

Philadelphia has the meanest fans that there is. They threw snowballs @ Santa 🎅, Santa! The Cardinals fans are not bad from what I’ve heard. CL🍀

@Jon when is the big move? May? or does it depend on the rest of the fam?
Thanks for asking @con, and as usual the answer is the latter. We were all set for May 1 (or whenever my grow is done, maybe May 15 or whatever). But now mom wants to get her knees done in Florida (needs both replaced) rather than PA (maybe). If she chooses that I’m stuck here longer. So idk quite yet.

Yep 100%

Quadruple Stress

No nutes for 2-3 Days

No water at all for 1,5 days

#3 cut light from 12 to 6 to 3 hours

#4 Leave them in the dark around 36 hours pre chop.

Chop

See what happens!

Too late to seed.

Just zapped them with UVC again.

Environment is great. But if I can tick it a bit cooler it would be better.

Like 15c - but its 35c outside the tent so not sure i can manage it that low!

Gonna learn something from it I hope!
Now that’s a stress approach! Love the four pronged plan, sounds like The Italian Job. (You like that one? I mean the more current remake with Charlize and Ed Norton). Lol!

If I’m here in September I’ll fly up to Philly or Boston. You kidding? I wouldn’t miss this for the world. That’s what we actually get for both winning. I figure just both making it to harvest with reasonable success and not getting the journal shut down in the process is enough that we already both win. Meeting you jerks is the prize!

i'm sure someone will keep you company
Something tells me this dude wouldn’t sit by himself at a ballgame or anywhere else for long. You’ve seen his exploits here just since the grow started. Dude is a magnet for trouble.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IMG_5108.jpeg
Here we go again. Right. We did this. We also threw ice balls at Santa Clause. That really happened too. If you suffered through Philly sports your whole life, you’d understand. We were being nice.

Fenway it is 😂

I was gonna say - i can find articles about the fans in every city. Ours just get magnified cuz it’s Philly. Everyone hates Philly, idk why. It’s an amazing city.

Back
Top Bottom