Autos With LED & Hydro! Closet Grow, Maximum Yield On Very Little Space

Koqstorm

Hey everybody!
After a long loong break (to long) I can finally start growing again.

I have three strains.
Red Poison & Black Cream - Tried them before, they turn purple (fingers crossed)
And I got some OG Kush Auto seeds that I have never tried.

This is my first time trying hydro, and I have of course studied and read about it lately.
But as always every tip is welcome and I will start posting pictures when the seeds hatch.
In a couple of days!

Looking forward to bring you guys on this journey with me, and hope we can grow some dank ass buds together!

Peace y'all :D

Edit: I always forget something... I will tell you about my lighting and setup when I plant the seeds :)

Hey @Koqstorm i look forward to checking out what you can do with the Red Posion. I grew it hydro in winter (South Africa) and my whole harvest came out a dark purple it was stunning - i'll go through my photos and post one or two for you. It was easy to grow, a little sensitive to temp fluctuation during flowering but overall it was not a difficult strain to grow and i had about 18 going at once. Is yours a Red poison x Black cream cross?
Best of luck for the seedlings and i cant wait to follow!
Peace

With so many feedings schedules out there now you don’t need to worry about fucking up too bad but I do agree with you.
Here’s a couple pic of the Red Poison I grew :snowboating:
391581A9-1C4B-4559-AC39-A0EB93D79687.jpeg
88F2FBE6-776C-44D7-AFBD-DB2EB4CB9F26.jpeg
ACB410AA-60F1-4CDF-867D-BD537D770D34.jpeg

Awesome looking strain but it’s definitely got less of a kick to it compared to most I’ve grown. But when your mates see it they will wet their pants :ganjamon:

So here we are. Two of the seeds germed fine, but the OG Kush Auto still havent opened. I scratched it a little on a coffeecup. Let's see if it can survive.

I bought Canna Vega today A and B. The guy behind the counter said it was needed for hydro, he also said Canna have included Cal/Mag in the mixture.. No sure if this is true, but I'll guess we'll find out :)
I have a Mars 400W LED btw.

I'll post again next week. As always, all input is welcome. The first time Im trying hydro.

So, bad news. All of the three seedlings died..

I dont know how tho. I germed the seeds in wet paper for 3 days. It popped the first day, I waited til they were a little longer and planted them in the hydro, as you can see on the pictures over.

I germed the last two Red Poison seeds today, guess they pop tomorrow.
Thought I buy a little seethrough plastic box and some sponges tomorrow and plant them inside in the sponges and see if it works better if I let them be a little older first? But unsure

Anyone with some good ideas or tips?

Back
Top Bottom