AutoWhite Widow Feminised Seeds - Cupboard Grow - Organic Mix

the shorter the better man. They will stretch on their own when it comes to flower time but for now the closer you can get those nodes (opposing sets of leaves attached to the stem) the better. The closer these nodes are the easier it is for the budsites to grow into eachother which makes for bigger denser nugs instead of just small popcorn buds. Just so you know your node spacing is impeccable as it stands right now I would not change a thing.

Aye geordie no to far :) glad i got the sub early on :bong:
the glade thing will prob cover the smell for another few days but when the ladies have a stretch day by day the smell increases i have my tent in a loft with air constantly flowing through but when i go up the ladder the smell smacks me in the face i like it and dont have to worry about smell but 3x ww are going to release a mighty powerful odour :)
:thumb:i agree with shrub hes a great grower your babies look perfect i was a little worried when i first started growin the plants are so dense i thought penetration on such a bush would be minimal surely i should give her a little defol but then they stretched and boy do they my fastbud went from about 10cm to around 70cm in 4days and still kept a great node spacing :bong:

Hi Guys,

Sorry i didn't get enough time to reply last night, kids were driving me mental lol... Can i ask a silly question, about the node spacing - is the node spacing on my babies good because of the way i have grown them, ie close under my T5 to begin with?, or am i just lucky with the way the plants have turned out? Looking forward to these babies stretch Scottish, almost entering the 3rd week so hopefully this all kicks off soon :circle-of-love:

Just so you know your node spacing is impeccable as it stands right now I would not change a thing.

Love this quote btw Shrub, put a massive smile on my face buddy thanks :thumb:

I have ordered my Carbon Filter today and should be here Friday (fingers crossed), will this hide the smell even if i have my closet door open a jar? I have no intake into the closet so and open door with a fan blowing on them is the only option for me at this moment in time...

Yep geordie node spacing is down to you finding the corect light position on your babies :bravo: the stretch phase is so spectacular shes a couple of cm and then all of a sudden bang shes a full on tree/bush should start around week 4 and when shes done a few days later its the buds time to shine :) im starting to find the more research i do autos dont really have that strong an odour all major vendors say the plants stink but all grows i have read and my grow are showing that the smell isnt to bad my fb is just about finished and altho has a odour not enough to stink out anywhere lol i think i may need a carbon filter for drying though :bong:

Cool so I'll keep what i done this time in mind, put the light exactly as i have done. Think i only had it under my T5 for about 1 week, then my 250w CFL for a few days then 400w HPS even since. The smell off the plants wasn't anything alarming before, but after a few days of not being round them i could certainly smell them as i walked into the house. None the less, the carbon filter is here and fitted up just to be extra safe. Since fitting i can control my temps a little better aswell, before i just had an extractor with no duct into the closet so all the heat was expelled rather fast and with the filter being on the floor i think its helping with the temps....

Now that i'm coming up to stretching/flowering are there need for nutrients? As mentioned before that the plants will let me know, just would like to get a jump on incase anything does go south with my babies... I've got some here from Advanced Nutrients that i bought on my first failed attempt (hydro) and there just sitting spare can i...

1. Use these hydo nutes in my organic soil?
2. is there a good time to be using them and for how long?

Click HERE for the exact nutrients i have from previous grow. :cheer:

Tomorrow I will upload some nice images for ya'll to see my CHAMPS getting big :circle-of-love:

Here these images i promised..... I will take better ones once my iPad is working

Day 22:

Photo_04-04-2014_14_45_28.jpg
Photo_04-04-2014_14_45_02.jpg
Photo_04-04-2014_14_44_16.jpg
Photo_04-04-2014_14_43_54.jpg
Photo_04-04-2014_14_43_25.jpg
Photo_04-04-2014_14_43_16.jpg
Photo_04-04-2014_14_43_06.jpg
Photo_04-04-2014_14_42_07.jpg
Photo_04-04-2014_14_41_36.jpg
Photo_04-04-2014_14_41_03.jpg
Photo_04-04-2014_14_39_27.jpg
Photo_04-04-2014_14_39_51.jpg
Photo_04-04-2014_14_39_10.jpg

I've noticed a few pistils on them yesterday :high-five:

Whats your thoughts on the soon to be LADIES? Oh i've also noticed a curling occurring on the tips of a few leaves as you can see in the last images especially, should i be concerned?

Have a great weekend guys :roorrip:

Is she getting a little hot? or low rh in the room? but the gals look amazing just a quick tip see the massive fan leaves? under them there will be a sidebranch near to same height maybe a little shorter just push the fan leaf to one side so the sidebranch comes up past it and tucking the fan leaf so the sidebranch becomes exposed to the light :bong:

Hey Guys,

Thanks for that Scottish, i will look into doing that in a few minutes on the big plant. I started moving fan leaves last week on the smaller plants as there alot easier to expose, on the big gal its harder she just seems all leaves lol she doesnt have many budding sites. I dont know if its wise to maybe remove a few fan leaves or not?

As for the temps you were referring to mate, they seem totally fine round about 75 and 83. 83 is when the fan cuts off the temp does rise a little but it doesnt stay high for long as i have the fan on for 30mins then off 30mins all through the day. Humidity stays round 50-60%

I wouldnt remove any fan leaves just yet my sweetcheese was all leaf too bigin its just as the plant has more of a main cola and less sidebranches i have removed leaves in later days but early best to leave her be as much as poss :)
Nice well they look healthy and progressing well so i wouldnt change anything probably just the plants pheno my fb had some messed up looking leaves grow lol :bong:

Cool cheers buddy,

I will keep them going as is for now then maybe just move a few fan leaves aside on the big gal, she's got some serious monster leaves on her lol.

This week i was thinking of starting them off on some light nutes, the girls will be 4 weeks on Friday and i haven't give them anything yet. Just not sure if these nutes will be any good Grow-Micro-Bloom | Advanced Nutrients UK as they were from my previous attempt in a hydro kit. what do you think mate? I dont really have the cash to go and buy some expensive nutes, kinda hoping these will do. Been scared of adding these incase they turn my girls into tomato plants haha :blunt:

I tend to just bend the stem of the fan leaves slightly so there near touching the stem to keep them out the way without stressing the plant but as with nutes your babies are lovely and green i would try hold off unless they start looking a bit hungry but your nutes wont turn the plant hermie or nothing so if you want to use them use very minimal and just watch and see if shes ok nost people tend to find any nutes burn autos :bong:

Thanks SABO, Peejay for following along and the +reps, much appreciated :peace:

Cheers for that advice Scottish mate, your a star... I will try that in the morning and will post some images make sure i've got it correct. All i've done at the moment is moved the lower budding areas above some of the fan leaves, sort of tucking the fan leaves under if you know what i mean. The coming week or so, or weeks 4-6 should see some explosive growth hopefully the big gal will stretch abit and i will look at what to do with her towards the end of week 6. As for the middle sister and the little one, there looking magic lots of pistels showing i am pretty sure i will see lots of bud soon on the two little ones. :thumb:

As for holding on the nutes, what sort of thing would i be looking for? Would a discolouration in the leaves show signs?

Looking nice! You're getting good advice, G. This grow is gonna go the distance.

Thanks buddy, i really hope this time will go the distance mate. After 2 fails i'm desperate to get this one under my belt

Nice looking grow Geordie! Keep it up! You're getting there!

+ Reps

Thank you mate, couldn't be done without the help of the :420: community for all the support and guidance :peace::Namaste:

Looking nice! You're getting good advice, G. This grow is gonna go the distance.

Geordie, I'm here to see you to the distance also. I'm on my 1st grow also, but it's non-auto. I would like to stick around & learn from you. I have 2 Freebie Autos that I'll be growing and I'll surely use your journal for some advice.

Also, I sent you a friend request.

:Namaste::peace:

No problem geordie im always happy to help a fellow grower i look forward to the pics :) :goodjob::thumb: sounds spot on aslong as the budsites get exposed to the light they can start focusing on producing you them fat buds the fan leaves block alot of light off lower branches but the branches dont block any light on fan leaves so the whole plant gets a chance to grow :) i was worried with sc as she was all leaf untill she had her stretch i wanted to give her a total defol but i waited and since she stretched the buds are amazing i think ill get over a oz n a half but she is small even still but yep you will notice the stretch more on the multi branched babies to begin with but when the stretch is up thats when the bud really starts to take shape :) im sorry to hear this is your third attempt at a grow but your babies look great your going to go the distance with these ladies they tell you everything through there leaves mate they will go pale with lack of nutes and not look as nice as they did over nute they will burn/discolour over hot/humid they will curl as with too much light under/over water the leaves will droop heavily with over water tends to lead to discolaration and burning aswell also if the plant seems too bend away from light its too close and if its towards light its too far hope this helps but best thing to do with autos is k.i.s.s :bong:

I'm all caught up,plants are def doing grt.glad we cleared the air on Scots thread lastnight,an glad u actually seen the funny side of it.I've def got a good set up now,I'll watch from the side lines an let the expert growers guide u in the right direction,take care buddy:Namaste:

Hey Guys,

Really sorry for the long delay in getting back to you all, and updating my journal been rather busy with family life. Sometimes is hard to get a chance for abit of time and peace to get on to here.

Geordie, I'm here to see you to the distance also. I'm on my 1st grow also, but it's non-auto. I would like to stick around & learn from you. I have 2 Freebie Autos that I'll be growing and I'll surely use your journal for some advice.

Also, I sent you a friend request.

:Namaste::peace:

Thanks for following along SABO, really appreciate it buddy. I'm sure i will learn alot more from you than you will from me personally the great guys here are keeping me on the right path, your grow is awesome mate i will be heading over to your journal to catch up. I also didn't find your request mate so i have added you brother. :peace:

No problem geordie im always happy to help a fellow grower i look forward to the pics :) :goodjob::thumb: sounds spot on aslong as the budsites get exposed to the light they can start focusing on producing you them fat buds the fan leaves block alot of light off lower branches but the branches dont block any light on fan leaves so the whole plant gets a chance to grow :) i was worried with sc as she was all leaf untill she had her stretch i wanted to give her a total defol but i waited and since she stretched the buds are amazing i think ill get over a oz n a half but she is small even still but yep you will notice the stretch more on the multi branched babies to begin with but when the stretch is up thats when the bud really starts to take shape :) im sorry to hear this is your third attempt at a grow but your babies look great your going to go the distance with these ladies they tell you everything through there leaves mate they will go pale with lack of nutes and not look as nice as they did over nute they will burn/discolour over hot/humid they will curl as with too much light under/over water the leaves will droop heavily with over water tends to lead to discolaration and burning aswell also if the plant seems too bend away from light its too close and if its towards light its too far hope this helps but best thing to do with autos is k.i.s.s :bong:

Thanks Scottish, your advice is greatly appreciated mate.:thanks: Plants are starting to stretch there legs now i think, i'm onto the 4th week now and i think its around 4-6 weeks is the best part of the stretch before entering flowering which i'm so excited to see. As for the nutes i have added a very small amount to 2 litres of water and fed all the plants round about the same. In the following images you'll see some discolouration in the leaves of the "Big Gal" (chicken & mushroom) and i put it down to low/no nutrients so i took some action yesterday and fed them all.

2014-04-11_21_03_44.jpg
2014-04-11_21_03_51.jpg
2014-04-11_21_05_48.jpg
2014-04-11_21_06_04.jpg
2014-04-11_21_06_17.jpg
2014-04-11_21_06_29.jpg

Heres my Nutes :love:

2014-04-11_17_05_57.jpg

I'm all caught up,plants are def doing grt.glad we cleared the air on Scots thread lastnight,an glad u actually seen the funny side of it.I've def got a good set up now,I'll watch from the side lines an let the expert growers guide u in the right direction,take care buddy:Namaste:

Great to have you on board brother, i'm sure it was all just lost in translation lol :peace:... Pleased your all setup and ready to go, having a good setup really helps. My last two attempts were really bad and failed epicly due to 1. total misunderstanding on what the fuck i was supposed to be doing and 2. poor/not the right equipment. But i to now have a fairly nice setup, one that at the moment is working even down to the pot noodle containers in which i will be using again even though theres a mixed debate about transplanting auto's a few experienced growers do this. My reason for choosing them was simply to get them under my T5 light, 3 big pot simply wouldnt have went under and i dont think i would have the result i've got.... However i'm open to the expert growers here to advice further on this....

Wish you all the very best on your growing journey mate, we can only get better with experience and the right guidance

sorry for MIA. injured and cannot type well. Best of luck. Here in spirit.

Thanks for dropping by again brother, good to have you back onboard. Sorry to hear you've injured yourself mate, nothing to serious i hope... Roll a fat one and just mellow mate, hopefully your fit and well soon :circle-of-love:

Heres some more images of my little ladies hope you enjoy them....

Day 29:

2014-04-11_21_15_30.jpg
2014-04-11_21_15_21.jpg
2014-04-11_21_15_14.jpg
2014-04-11_21_15_04.jpg
2014-04-11_21_14_56.jpg
2014-04-11_21_14_44.jpg
2014-04-11_21_14_36.jpg
2014-04-11_21_14_09.jpg
2014-04-11_21_12_09.jpg
2014-04-11_21_11_55.jpg
2014-04-11_21_11_44.jpg