Back For Another Grow

I know this is an off topic pic but it just makes my day looking at these beautiful flowers

IMG_20240502_091218909_HDR.jpg

Morning G D B, what do ya think could I give them a little Cha-Ching or would I just be asking for trouble again ?

IMG_20240502_085650172_HDR.jpg
I'm not familiar with Cha Ching, Chris. I did look it up and noted that its rated 9-50-10. That's a boatload of phosphorous! Too much of that and you'll create all sorts of deficiencies of other nutrients, including calcium and magnesium.

Personally, I would not do it. But if you opt to use it, I'd advise that you use very little...very, very little. :straightface:

I'm not familiar with Cha Ching, Chris. I did look it up and noted that its rated 9-50-10. That's a boatload of phosphorous! Too much of that and you'll create all sorts of deficiencies of other nutrients, including calcium and magnesium.

Personally, I would not do it. But if you opt to use it, I'd advise that you use very little...very, very little. :straightface:
I'll take your advice, I've had enuff problem this past two weeks an they are looking good. I'm just greedy and wanting more tricombs. out of the FF trio I have the most of that one left and I got them all the same time, the first one the open sesame is just about empty. I usually start that one at first signs of pre flowers and I've had good results. if my memory is rite I think I didn't use as much of the other two cause it's too much for my growing set up, I'm kinda growing like a caveman... no tent, just enough light to get em to grow and zero environmental control, if it's hot or dry or cold or too humid they have deal with it there's not much I can do about it. but I can get by with a little help from my friends 👍

argh, I have no rolling papers. I'm not a big fan of pipes, it's like that first hit is ok but after that it's like smoking roaches. My little one-hitter gets like this after one day. it's a pain in the arse to kleen

IMG_20240502_101108516_HDR.jpg
I have a small smoking pipe made out of metal, cheap and does the stuff. Being metal-made it cools down the smoke for me so it does not hit my mouth and does not spoil the taste. Not to mention you can unscrew the burning chamber by just rotating it for cleaning. Good shit for like 2 dollars I think...

¼ tsp. Per gallon. I use Cha ching. The most I'll go is ½ tsp. Maybe ⅓ish. 🤫 But I usually stay below a full 1.

Apon further inspection I found a few bunches of nanners. they were down in the lower branches, hiding from me. I clipped em off , they look like they haven't opened yet and spread their pollen over everybody. the tricombs on both plants are mostly cloudy with hardly any amber. not sure when to harvest. if I let the smaller one go longer it may just be making seeds, but out of the two of them it's the one that looks like it could go another few weeks. the bigger one has bigger buds , but do I want chance her getting knocked up by her sister and be seedy. I looked em both over as best as I could and don't see anymore nanners. need to get high and contemplate the situation. pics

IMG_20240504_072306040.jpg

IMG_20240504_072147750_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom