Back For Another Grow

Her color looks really good in the natural sun. If I look close I can see some purple on the edge of the leaves. it won't show up in pics

IMG_20240210_084438420.jpg

IMG_20240210_084453707.jpg

The left one is bigger and looks better so I'd say it has a better root system. Are you feeding them independently or both at the same time even if they both don't need it?
yup, everything is the same between the two. same soil,same watering amount an schedule,same light... everything the same. that one did have a weird start. it never had a single finger leaf,it went into a three finger leaf. Seeds are from a plant that hermied on me so it could be bad jeans 👖. welp it's too late to turn back now

yup, everything is the same between the two. same soil,same watering amount an schedule,same light... everything the same. that one did have a weird start. it never had a single finger leaf,it went into a three finger leaf. Seeds are from a plant that hermied on me so it could be bad jeans 👖. welp it's too late to turn back now
Not too late. Just don't water it on the same schedule as the other one to let it catch up some.

They looked good late yesterday. it could be overnight temps, it's been hard to find a temp we can both... all three of us can be comfortable, if I keep the temp at 66 I sleep better. but the girls want it at 70. so if they survive this upcoming week of winter that'll be great . but I need my sleep, so for now they just have to tuff it out.

This picture is caused by temprature changing from cold to warm, cold nights and warm days.

Some varieties, like equatorial sativas, don't take well to cold weather. If you can keep the roots warmer, the plant will be able to take cooler temps than it otherwise could. I can't believe I did this... if it works fingers crossed

1134temp-changing-cold1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom