Badbradblu - Malawi Gold Grow

I wanted to end tonight off with this - not the clearest pic as the camera is not all that but it really got the colour!
21104.jpg

You must be very in love with them. The purple bud picture...oh man...I'm just breathing it in; I feel it in my chest like a buzz. And all of the other pictures? The same feelings. Grace and love brad, grace and love from Jah man.

Thanks StonerGrower! :grinjoint:

Nature - I am in love with them :kiss: (my girl does'nt feel the attention they get is justified(until she smokes with me lol))

Bubbakush - thanks man - I loved following your porch grow, it is cool that now you get to see mine aswell! I've said it before and I'll say it again - THIS SITE ROCKS! :headbanger: :tommy: :rocker:

:passitleft: I am very medicated right now...:goof:

It is actually amazing how the cured bud is turning out (Connoisseurs cure) this bud is seriously living up to its name so far as the dried, cured nugs are quite golden near the centre - when yu crush it up it is golder than tobacco, it is really gold. :eyebrowsmile:

Fine sensi :yummy: :rollit:

I will definately get and upload some pictures soon of the drying stuff, the curing stuff and the ready to smoke nugs. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:ciao: ciao4niao

Cheers Boss! Damn I was :clown:!?STONED!?:partyboy:last night - it was a hard day's night...

It's been a hard day's night, and I've been working like a dog
It's been a hard day's night, I should be sleeping like a log
But when I get home to you I find the things that you do
Will make me feel alright

Sorry, that song just started playing in my head - anyway...

I decided to treat myself to an extra bowl or two - there are pros and cons of having a hefy stash of sticky sensi at your fingertips - I can never remember the cons while I am indulging though :hmmmm: - and when I am not, it does'nt matter so, forget about it! :biglaugh: In the words of Cypress Hill: everybody must get stoned!
:allgood:

Yeah, I agree Boss - it is for heavy weights and wild parties:winkyface: but I like it that way -DANK - a bit of andrenaline keeps you in shape - but occassional smokers must be wary (and I need to chill out on it and smoke regs for a few days too) But that is why I am starting some pure indica strians and a indica dominant strain to breed with my sativas and come up with something of a new hybrid (a lot of peeps are doing it nowdays) which will balance the force so as to speak and then I am going to introduce it the land to breed in the wilds. :hippy:

I am trippng out a bit yo!!! :thedoubletake: That last post was exactly @ 4:20 and the epiphany occurred and the high peaked beautifuly right @ that moment !!! Not intended and it was like so magical - like christmas! and I know my heart/mind/spirit is in time with the universe, with all of our cause , it is so right and it peaked @ 4:20! Literally on many levels :peace:

enlightenment?

My goodness it's a happy day at 420, in many ways! I'm really enjoying watching you as you're trippin' balls on that gold sativa. lol you're cracking me up. All good things to you badbradblu!! :hippy: :peace:

Like Bob Dylan says, "Everybody must get stoned!".

Nature - it has been sooo fun! Thanks for sharing it with me! :grinjoint:

Hary Red - Cheers mate! :bongrip:

Update. :passitleft:

I mentioned earlier that I have started 2 pure indica strains and 2 indica dom. strains. Unfortunately, 2 did'nt make it - one died in the seed, root had shown but it just did'nt make it and the other dried up on Saturday :straightface: damn! The other two are looking good and I will clone them out if I have the space at that time. I don't have my own camera at the moment but Oliver will be assisting me this weekend and smoke testing with me so should have a lot more pics after this weekend. I am very keen to get breeding so this is the last pure, land race grow I will be doing here - I will be documenting my breeding between these strains though, so look forward to an indica grow and then my own hybrid grow! :yummy:

I'm glad to share these moments with all my 420 friends! Thanks to all who support my dreams! Luv ya! :rocker:

OK :bong: Time for a pictorial update....
027.jpg

0313.jpg

045.jpg

These show the underneith of one of the best purple buds that was harvested

Some more bud shots...
11211.jpg

071.jpg

062.jpg

The colours in this branch are amazing! I can't wait to try ths one: :cheesygrinsmiley:
083.jpg

10110.jpg

092.jpg

This shows the stuff hangin in my closet drying...
11610.jpg

11201.jpg

11511.jpg

11710.jpg

11810.jpg

Back
Top Bottom