Bandaid Haze #7 And Other Goodies

Right. its been long enough for me.

I mean you where there, and saw all of my plans hit a dead end as far as growing areas went. After moving and taking a much needed break from growing has put me a good spot to start again with less hassle.

I did try in a larger 9x9 area a couple months ago, but couldn't control the heat. So now im growing out of a walk in closet. :)

Working out great so far, minus some spider mites. I'll get those bastards gone asap. Managed to remove most of them last night, but I know they will return. Im waiting on Safers to arrive.

Will do brother!

Yea, I tried to make it work in my 10x10 shed. I built (wasted money) a diy dual (veg & bloom) tent with pvc and panda film. Bought a portable AC and all. Its was just too hot even with the AC.

Decided to scrap the larger area for now. I'll need to insulate the shed better if I plan to use it in the future.

I'm able to manage this smaller Perpetual grow in my current 6.5x6.5x8 space.

My orginal scrapped design. Lol

20200705_222759.jpg

20200531_004044.jpg

New current setup.

20201121_140849.jpg

G2.PNG

Right. its been long enough for me.

I mean you where there, and saw all of my plans hit a dead end as far as growing areas went. After moving and taking a much needed break from growing has put me a good spot to start again with less hassle.

I did try in a larger 9x9 area a couple months ago, but couldn't control the heat. So now im growing out of a walk in closet. :)

Working out great so far, minus some spider mites. I'll get those bastards gone asap. Managed to remove most of them last night, but I know they will return. Im waiting on Safers to arrive.
Kill those fackers man

Back
Top Bottom