Barneys Farm Tangerine Dream Auto Organic Outside 1st Timer Grow

Morning bilbo, had a little fiddle around in the pot this morning to see if the seedling was just under the surface or anything and still nothing . I'll wait till Friday like u said with the other seed and start again . I'll go get some peat pots today aswell ready . Bit gutted nothing happened but got another to carry on with .

Morning bilbo, had a little fiddle around in the pot this morning to see if the seedling was just under the surface or anything and still nothing . I'll wait till Friday like u said with the other seed and start again . I'll go get some peat pots today aswell ready . Bit gutted nothing happened but got another to carry on with .
Honestly like i said before its just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes, but your chances are increased a lot by proper germination. We'll have you pumping out badass plants in no time dont worry

Give it at least 10 days before you give up on it....:)

Honestly like i said before its just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes, but your chances are increased a lot by proper germination. We'll have you pumping out badass plants in no time dont worry

Im honestly gratefully as fuck! I'm off out to get the pots today over the local garden centre ready for Friday thanks man . Still nothing today in the one already planted still though, I'll leave it theretill Friday ......just in case

Im honestly gratefully as fuck! I'm off out to get the pots today over the local garden centre ready for Friday thanks man . Still nothing today in the one already planted still though, I'll leave it theretill Friday ......just in case
Heidi Hi. Im gonna be dropping my beans either friday morning about 11am or itll be when i get home from work about 11pm so ill leave it up to you just let me know

A clear pot? I heard its not a good thing for your girls to have light on the roots. @Pennywise you know anything about that?

It's just to get it going in Light Warrior. I like a very slow start so I don't get leggy overnuted seedlings. I don't like going to rootbound before potting up, so I use it as an indicator. See sig, just posted photos. It will prob only spend about 3 weeks there.

It's just to get it going in Light Warrior. I like a very slow start so I don't get leggy overnuted seedlings. I don't like going to rootbound before potting up, so I use it as an indicator. See sig, just posted photos. It will prob only spend about 3 weeks there.
Ahhh ok do you bro. Sounds like u got a plan of attack

Back
Top Bottom