BeaverIslander's First Combo Grow - Grand Daddy Purple - PainKiller XL - Blue Blood

Re: BeaverIslander's First Combo Grow - Grand Daddy Purple - PainKiller XL - Blue Blo

I agree that 50% amber seems to be a bit much... keep in mind that the ripening of the trichomes does not stop progressing until you hit the curing range in your jars, so harvesting at 50% is going to actually result in 60-70%, with some of them starting to go black and overripe. If I was aiming for 50%, I would probably pull it when it looked like it was around 30-35% because of this.

Re: BeaverIslander's First Combo Grow - Grand Daddy Purple - PainKiller XL - Blue Blo

I think I'll compromise and shoot for 25-30"°
I guess I got too antsy when I saw the first Amber...
I do have a smaller clone that hasn't been in flower as long, if I really want to push the limits I can experiment with that one. This one is gonna produce a nice crop and I want it to be perfect. thumb:

The GPD gave me some nice material for Cannabutter and out of all of the outstanding edible recipes I have found I just couldn't pass up BROWNIES. Here's my first batch, they're gonna need to cool overnight.
Brownies4.jpg

Haven't been able to visit as often as I 'd like but was able to get some time tonight. Ladies are looking fantastic, Beaver :goodjob:

Hope all is well in your world :Namaste:

I chopped the PainKiller XL and the Blue Blood a couple days ago, washed the buds and they are drying now.

They are the last of the 3 original plants I started from seed.

Here are a couple of pics of a clone that has been in flower for 5 1/2 weeks. In fact it is the one that I was afraid I might lose a while back but I think it made a nice recovery and looks good for only being in a 2 gallon pot.
Clone218.jpg
Clone127.jpg
Clone312.jpg

Time to wrap up this first grow now that everything is dried and jarred.
Following are the numbers for the 3 plants that survived everything I did to them:thumb:

Grand Daddy Purple.....1.85 oz.
PainKiller XL...............2.75 oz.
Blue Blood..................1.70 oz.
-------------------------------------
Total ........................ 6.3 oz

Thanks to everyone who helped me get-er-done.

Following are the numbers for the 3 plants that survived everything I did to them:thumb:

Very respectable numbers!!!!! You should be proud!!!! Enjoy the fruits of your labors :) :peace:

Great to see you make it through successfully with a great harvest! Can't wait to see what you go for next :passitleft:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey mate sorry missed your grow , been away and very busy with life.
But with boating season winding down here in the great land down under finding a little time to revisit this wonderful site.
I have been busy with my garden that's for sure , critical, moneymaker,damnesia,exodus cheese.
All big yielders around 1pound dried and manicured each.
DWC

Exodus cheese by greenhouse and critical by seedmakers being the cream for potency

Hey mate sorry missed your grow , been away and very busy with life.
But with boating season winding down here in the great land down under finding a little time to revisit this wonderful site.
I have been busy with my garden that's for sure , critical, moneymaker,damnesia,exodus cheese.
All big yielders around 1pound dried and manicured each.
DWC

Good to see you again Vet.
I'm happy to hear everything is good in your world.
I'm getting ready for my first outdoor grow. Have several plants in veg that i have to figure out how to introduce to the outdoors in the next couple weeks. Don't want them to flower just yet though.
See ya around.....
Beav

Back
Top Bottom