BeaverIslander's First Combo Grow - Grand Daddy Purple - PainKiller XL - Blue Blood

hahhaha i know the feeling man everytime i go to buy nutes or stimulates it's like i'm running threw hoops. How the weather over there anyways I haven't been back home (ontario) for years

hahhaha i know the feeling man everytime i go to buy nutes or stimulates it's like i'm running threw hoops. How the weather over there anyways I haven't been back home (ontario) for years
It is absolutely gorgeous today...80 degrees and sever clear. Gentle breeze off the lake. It's so nice I just made up a Crown Royal and Coke to take out on the deck.

Believe it or not i can get crown cheaper here $25 per liter ;) having me some right now as well only instead of lake erie i'm looking at the Mediterranean sea and no snow ;)

Believe it or not i can get crown cheaper here $25 per liter ;) having me some right now as well only instead of lake erie i'm looking at the Mediterranean sea and no snow ;)

$25/L and no snow? I am very envious....I am have almost 30 face cords of wood split up to keep warm.

i lived up in the mountains last year had to do about 30m3 just to have enough wood for the winter and get enough to break even. Here it snowed for about an hour so moved theautoflowers inside for the night and yeahit's 16.98€/liter of crown even less for CC (canadian club) best part of all hydro(electric) is included in my rent so next month my new kit won't change a single cost in anything ^_^

I go through between 10-12 Full cords a winter. Get yourself a Supersplitter!!! Worth every penny. I have split about 250 cords of wood in the last 3 years with mine. :peace:

Mine isn't called super splitter, but it is a hydraulic splitter. Used an ax for many years, couldn't do it now if I tried. I actually still enjoy all aspects of burning wood, just go about it differently these days.

i lived up in the mountains last year had to do about 30m3 just to have enough wood for the winter and get enough to break even. Here it snowed for about an hour so moved theautoflowers inside for the night and yeahit's 16.98€/liter of crown even less for CC (canadian club) best part of all hydro(electric) is included in my rent so next month my new kit won't change a single cost in anything ^_^

I tell you what, your setup just keeps sounding better and better.....congratulations.

Lookin GOOD Lookin GOOD!! Fat Buds for everybody...I mean Buds coming soon for sure. Great idea with the natural light ( NOT the nasty beer ) to help off-set the grow cost. Captain and Coke here, I prefer some bud but haven't had any of that in almost 20 years. I have no clue what any of these new strains are that are out here today. I hope I picked some good ones. I need some that are higher in CBD as well to keep my Ankylosing Spondylitis at bay. Keep your thumbs green, Lick

Day 38 of the Afghani Regulars.... Herbies Freebies. I would appreciate it if you can help determine if these are pre-flowers or if I am just wanting to see them. Can you tell if I have any girls yet? There are three of them, lets call them 1,2 & 3a and 3b (took two pics of the 3rd one.) Thanks in advance.
AR13.jpg

AR21.jpg

AR21.jpg

AR3b.jpg

Day 38 of the Afghani Regulars.... Herbies Freebies. I would appreciate it if you can help determine if these are pre-flowers or if I am just wanting to see them. Can you tell if I have any girls yet? There are three of them, lets call them 1,2 & 3a and 3b (took two pics of the 3rd one.) Thanks in advance.
AR13.jpg

AR21.jpg

AR21.jpg

AR3b.jpg

I think it is still a little too early to tell. :peace:

doesn't look like pre flowers looks more like new growth

Back to the drawing board....just getting anxious I guess.

Supergroomer, that is a fast machine. I have never seen one like that, pretty cool. Only problem is when the ram is resetting I always catch a little break, that thing goes as fast as the operator can handle. Are they around the same $1,000 to $1,200 price range?

Back to the drawing board....just getting anxious I guess.

Supergroomer, that is a fast machine. I have never seen one like that, pretty cool. Only problem is when the ram is resetting I always catch a little break, that thing goes as fast as the operator can handle. Are they around the same $1,000 to $1,200 price range?

NO. The are a little over $3000 delivered. They build them at the time of order. They make about 300 per year. When I bought mine, you couldn't fine a used one. People buy them and keep them for 30 years. They pass them on to their grand kids!!! I can spit 2 cords / hour under good conditions. It will split as fast as you can load it, and it will split anything I can put on the production table. I have split 30" rounds on it. :peace:

NO. The are a little over $3000 delivered. They build them at the time of order. They make about 300 per year. When I bought mine, you couldn't fine a used one. People buy them and keep them for 30 years. They pass them on to their grand kids!!! I can spit 2 cords / hour under good conditions. It will split as fast as you can load it, and it will split anything I can put on the production table. I have split 30" rounds on it. :peace:

If a guy was young and just starting that would for sure be a great machine. At 65 y/o I think I'll keep chugging along the way I have been though. On this small island all of our Beech trees are dying from some disease so there is more wood to cut than what can be processed. It is excellent firewood, just have to get it cut/split/stacked and it'll keep along time. A few years back this 88 year old boy told me he always had three years of wood put up ahead of time in case he broke a hip or something. I took his advice and then needed back surgery, so I was glad I did it, but that could have contributed to the herniated disc too.....I have about three years put up right now but would like to increase that to five when the weather cools down a bit. I like to cut around 50-60 degrees in a flannel shirt...PERFECT.
When thats gone I'll be 70..we'll re-evaluate then :high-five:

:rofl: yeah i know the feeling except i was cutting my own trees down my father in law has his own bunch of land around 25,000m2 or something. It's all up the mountain and all a pain in the ass to gett to and get wood out of dragging it down the mountain like a donkey with a rope strapped to my back had to do 30m2 last year to break even on gas and supplies and smoke took me over 2 months LOL

Back
Top Bottom