Best Cheese strain?

Phillybonker

I will just like to know if any one has an opinion on what the best cheese strain is?

There is white cheese, sour cheese, blue cheese, UK cheese, confidential cheese, big budda cheese, deep cheese, triple cheese, cheese candy, OG cheese, cheese wreck, head cheese, cheese quake and the list goes on and on...

So what is the best cheese?

I'm growing a Canuk Seeds Cheese right now. It's my second grow with the strain.

It's a resilient plant and was on the easiser side of strains I've grown. The plant is the highest yielding I've ran so far with large buds.

I just grew a Cream & Cheese CBD thats pretty good.
Allegedly is 22% THC and 18% CBD.
Only been curing a month but already quite tasty.

20201222_204824.jpg

Holy cow @Nunyabiz ... that looks like some kind of cannabis Chia Pet. Is there a journal I see that girl’s entire life?

@Phillybonker Ive grown a handful of cheeses. By far the best plant (smell, look, density, frosting) I ever grew was a Seedsman cheese. Plain ole cheese... freebies! I think I have 15 more freebies of it. It’s on my short list again. Had a skunky version of Pineapple Chunk that was pretty good too. That said... to each their own.

Holy cow @Nunyabiz ... that looks like some kind of cannabis Chia Pet. Is there a journal I see that girl’s entire life?

@Phillybonker Ive grown a handful of cheeses. By far the best plant (smell, look, density, frosting) I ever grew was a Seedsman cheese. Plain ole cheese... freebies! I think I have 15 more freebies of it. It’s on my short list again. Had a skunky version of Pineapple Chunk that was pretty good too. That said... to each their own.
I just did short little blurb on it on page 15 of my journal which is in my signature.
I just keep adding grows to the same journal.
Was just a short grow, think it was 4 week veg and 11 weeks total or something like that.

Cheese from seedman. Will note that down.

What cheese strains did you grow may I ask?

Nice. How long do you cure your buds for?, I would have thought one month is good?
Except for a small taster bud I rarely even touch a fresh crop until at least a month cure.
I cure until its gone, but the very best gooey buds get put aside and I don't ever touch those for a minimum of 9 months, that's when the true flavors and smoothness comes out.

I still have a little Blueberry from 9/26/18 that is just sublime right now, its just like Blueberry hash and smooth as silk.
20210201_143927.jpg

Except for a small taster bud I rarely even touch a fresh crop until at least a month cure.
I cure until its gone, but the very best gooey buds get put aside and I don't ever touch those for a minimum of 9 months, that's when the true flavors and smoothness comes out.

I still have a little Blueberry from 9/26/18 that is just sublime right now, its just like Blueberry hash and smooth as silk.
20210201_143927.jpg
Your a true connoisseur;)

What are those sachets in the jar?, I assume those are a humidity controller and oxygen absorber?

Got a Blue Cheese freebie with the first order I ever placed and loved it. I believe it was from Barney’s Farm and now growing their Pineapple Chunk, but she’s a freak. Polyploid limb here and there but no where near as bad as my Chocolate Mint from Dutch Passion right now. Same issue but twice as bad

I just grew a Cream & Cheese CBD thats pretty good.
Allegedly is 22% THC and 18% CBD.
Only been curing a month but already quite tasty.

20201222_204824.jpg
POTM right there bro - nice job.

@Nunyabiz are all the flowers like that?? Looks like whorled polytaxy to me?? You took cuts right?? lol

Best cheese by far and heads and tails above all others is Le Gruyère.

POTM right there bro - nice job.

@Nunyabiz are all the flowers like that?? Looks like whorled polytaxy to me?? You took cuts right?? lol

Best cheese by far and heads and tails above all others is Le Gruyère.
Not all of them were just 3 of them.
That one was about as wide as at least 3 fingers .
Same with this one, about 3 fingers wide.

20201221_234821.jpg

Back
Top Bottom