Best things to do while stoned

Here in Essex, in the UK, my friends and I often just go for a night out (although we're all teenagers), smoke weed down the beach, or at one of our various spots around town. If someones got a free house, or their parents are cool we go there, blaze up, or to our friends shed which is fucking sick. We listen to music, smoke doobies and cigs, play xBox, go to KFC or order Pizza Hut, jam out with guitars, have long ass chats about everything, and of course this being Essex, if your lucky you might get some with some of the female stoners in our little social group! When I'm on my own I usually smoke until I'm off my face, listen to music and eat mini cheddars, or watch a movie.

Here in London: we like to eat, play guitar hero/ on the Xbox, and jam to music when we're high.

I'm a female smoker, and I only smoke with other girls, so we're always nice and chilled out together!

My favorite thing to do is play my guitar. I'll end up playing it for hours.

What gear do you have? How old are you and do you have any other girlfriends that you play with? I am looking to put together an all female rock band. This is serious business and requires an "I can" attitude. You will be coached on music, vocals, stage presence and attitude training, on how to behave in public. With 5 hard years work, this idea could net 100 million +. Also you must look like a hot biker chick.

What gear do you have? How old are you and do you have any other girlfriends that you play with? I am looking to put together an all female rock band. This is serious business and requires an "I can" attitude. You will be coached on music, vocals, stage presence and attitude training, on how to behave in public. With 5 hard years work, this idea could net 100 million +. Also you must look like a hot biker chick.

I'm 23 and I have a Fender Squire Strat. & a Line Six amp. However, I'm already in a band. It's a metal band and the other members are all guys but, it's cool because I'm a bit of a tomboy anyway. It's funny that you mentioned the biker chick thing because I'm wearing my leather jacket right now because it is freezing cold in my house!

I'm 23 and I have a Fender Squire Strat. & a Line Six amp. However, I'm already in a band. It's a metal band and the other members are all guys but, it's cool because I'm a bit of a tomboy anyway. It's funny that you mentioned the biker chick thing because I'm wearing my leather jacket right now because it is freezing cold in my house!

Stay warm and thanks for your response.

I am a stoner who lives in a small town in Iowa. I find one of the funnest things to do, if you cant get ahold of any of your stoner pals, is to get a big bag of weed, a pack of cigs, if you smoke cigs that is, put my mp3 player on shuffle and walk around town smoking a bowl followed by a couple cigs, its really cool to do at night, especially if its a cool fall night you just walk around in your hoodie smokin it up, best ever!!!

best thing to do in my opinon is smoke a nice grape flavored blunt in my car with my buddys and just cruise around town at night, listening to meek. an always gotta make sure u bring some munchies ;)

One of my favorite things to do here in the twin cities is get really good and stoned and walk around the mall of America. I smoke a big cone joint followed by a cig followed by a big wad of trident and just take it in listening to music. It's awesome.

I think the best you can do when stoned is to go to school! imaine how many different cultures and people and also different activities...

When I'm alone I usually just plug in my headphones and listen to all of my favorite bands. The music is much more intense and meaningful when I'm stoned. Also another thing should try when you're alone is shower. I love getting stoned and taking a warm shower. It's a whole new experience. It gives you time to just think and not have to worry about anything.

When I'm with friends though... we usually just sit around and talk. That's how we got so close... because you can act as ridiculous as you want and no one is gonna judge you. We do some pretty childish things as well though. Last night we built an epic fort all throughout our house and toked in it. Play old school video games! Pull out your N64 or sega! It is so addicting. If it's summer it's always really nice to go to the beach.. or take a walk through a forest. Or even watch some documentaries on Netflix! I'd suggest watching The Doors. It's about Jim Morrison's life up until his death. It's pretty psychedelic, I was really entertained watching. Try not watching anything that can give off negative vibes though because you'll just end up with a bad trip and that's never good.

:lot-o-toke:

Something i love to do when I smoke is go for walks. On occasion when i actually get enough. I'll roll like 4 or 5 J's. Grab my headphones and some swishers and head out for the night. Evening walks are always fun. Especially in my neighborhood. If it's freezing out, like now, I end up writing. Also, with the headphones. If I'm with my friends, we talk or game. I agree with the above post. The old school systems are fun to do when stoned. I go back to NES tho. Mario, old school style is fun as hell. Hell even playing xbox and PS3 is okay. I also love to tinker with things when I'm stoned. For some reason i seem to understand more. I pulled apart a Heater once that i had a round about idea of fixing. Well i fixed that thing, and it's currently running. Woo :thumb:

I'm a big computer gamer, and there are some games that are way better when stoned. The past few weeks I have played so much Path of Exile while high. If you haven't tried it, it's amazing and free. If you liked Diablo/Diablo 2, It's the game you have been waiting for for a long time.

While I'm stoned i enjoy to think about life in general. What's the meaning of it, why are we here and stuff like that. I also like listening to songs with very deep lyrics. I love to reflect about things, and look it from different angels. While i do this i listen to The Tallest Man on Earth's songs. He is so deep. While I'm smoking with especially one of my friend, we can sit in hours just talking philosophical. We both play the acoustic, and we create songs at-the-go. Kinda like the rappers in battle. I found this site today, and wow, it's a damn good page!! Hope i could create a little network in here, so for those who wants to be my friend here can just add me. That would be lovely!

I love to cook when i'm blazed, i say cook, i mean microwave stuff with cheese in...
Also, old plug and play games like pacman and pole position are sick when your stoned
Also sex. Just yes.

Back
Top Bottom