BizzBeachbum - BioBizz Soil & Nutes - AutoUtlimate & AutoEuphoria

My mature girls from first grow are close to harvest now. Northern Lights and the smell is very pleasant and strong. Could be as soon as this weekend, but certainly no more than a week. Getting really exited now for my virgin harvest. Aspiegeek has just chopped his first grow - :high-five: - I'm almost there dude.

201801171916_02.jpg
201801171920_19.jpg

Perky and happy looking girls, if I was as good at following my own advice as you are my plants would be killer ;)

Purple - Compare the group photos from Day 13 to Day 16 - just 3 days, but it was when you intervened and just look at the growth since then. I am good at following advice - love a rule that I can follow and just stick to. Thanks dude.

P11400131.JPG
P11800054.JPG

Day 17 - My beautiful girls got their second water/feed about an hour ago:

• I gave each plant 2L water (pHed with Organic Lemon Juice first) mixed with
  • Bio-Grow 1 ml/L
  • Root-Juice 1ml/L
  • Bio-Heaven 1ml/L
  • Alc-A-Mic 1ml/L
  • Acti-Vera 1ml/L
  • CalMag 0.5ml/L - not sure about this, my base EC is low at 140, and I'm using LEDs - read that LED plants need a CalMag top-up every few weeks. I've started at a very low strength (maybe 1/4). Need more info about this. Anyone have experience with CalMag? I'm using Plant Magic Magne Cal+.
I've also been spraying the girls ever 3-4 hours when I'm at home.

I took their mug-shots today - the day finally came that they showed enough character to be able to be given names. This is a bit of nonsense really but it helps me identify the girls and well, its just fun. The 3 Euphoria first, they are smaller and have a few problem leaves. Then the 3 Ultimate who look just amazing. Here is the lineup:

Euphorias:

Yolandi Vi$$er - she looks like she's dyed her hair with her two-tone leaves. Freak but I love her the most :love:

Yolandi_Vi_er.png

Number 6 -
she has 2 leaves with splotches on but is the healthiest and biggest of the Euphoria :love:

Number_6.png

Seven of Nine -has issues :love:

Seven_of_Nine.png

Ultimates:

Leela Turanga - the 3 Ultimates look so similar and look in great shape. Leela is the biggest :love:

Leela.png

Leeloo -
the perfect being :love:

Leeloo.png

Leia Organa - last but by no means least, in memory of Carrie Fisher :love:

Leia.png

Looks nice, some people use calmag with Biobizz, some don't (me), I honestly don't think it makes a difference, but if it gives you peace of mind keep it up.

The marks are most likely from some nute solution splashes, and as long as new growth is looking healty and steadily expanding they're doing well.

The marks are most likely from some nute solution splashes, and as long as new growth is looking healty and steadily expanding they're doing well.

Nah - the little marks (and Yolandi's two-tone) are from before you came to the nute rescue dude. I think you came along just in time. I will monitor new growth and report. All in all, I'm really happy with their progress and am considering topping the bigger girls tonight. Nervous - but I think if I'm going to top then now would be the best time. Any thoughts anyone? Horror stories or successes topping Autos?

Nah - the little marks (and Yolandi's two-tone) are from before you came to the nute rescue dude. I think you came along just in time. I will monitor new growth and report. All in all, I'm really happy with their progress and am considering topping the bigger girls tonight. Nervous - but I think if I'm going to top then now would be the best time. Any thoughts anyone? Horror stories or successes topping Autos?

Yeah the split leaf is not nute splashing, probably something genetic, no biggie, but the blue greyish blobs are usually from some nute solution splashing onto the leaves when watering, in week you've forgot about it ;)

Top above 3rd or 4th node and you're good ;)

Sometimes trichs on autos don't really go amber, and it's usually better to judge by the overall state of the plant.

It's easier to see on pics of a bud, but it looks like the pistils are dying and I'd say chop chop chop ;)

images63.jpg

Sometimes trichs on autos don't really go amber, and it's usually better to judge by the overall state of the plant.

It's easier to see on pics of a bud, but it looks like the pistils are dying and I'd say chop chop chop ;)

Howzit PGR - That's really good info about Auto trichs dude - Maybe a pic of the bud will help, but my camera is not great for this kind stuff. Just taken these pics after I saw your post. This is the most mature looking of the old girls - the others have more white hairs sticking out. They have all lost most of their leaves, just yellowed and then died off.

P1220006.JPG
P1220005.JPG

That's well done, sharpen your axe ;) Sometimes they keep shooting new pistils even though they're actually dying, but you have to take age, yellow leaves and mature pistils into consideration as well.

it looks like the pistils are dying and I'd say chop chop chop ;)

Chop Chop Chop - Again my gut feel is you're right. I noticed the first few amber trichs well over a week ago and expected to see loads when I checked on Wednesday and again today. But no more amber than before, however percentage of cloudy to clear trichs has gone up. There has been no new growth on plants for a week or more, most of the old leaves have yellowed and fallen off and the buds have stopped fattening. Was just waiting for trichs to mature. Your new info changes things. I had a feeling I was missing something because my gut said they look ready. My gut however has no experience of maturing cannabis.

Gonna chop tomorrow after work !!

Do I need to flush? Or put in dark for 24hrs before chop? gone all exited now.

When you flush, you have to let the soil dry almost out before chopping, otherwise it won't have an effect.

24 hours darkness, nah... just take the plant out so it doesn't get light when it turns on tomorrrow.
THC levels peak just before sunrise, but having the plant in darkness for a couple of days can somtimes help trichs mature a little more.

Back
Top Bottom