Blackstrap Molasses During Flowering?

RookieJuana

This is just a rookie hoping to get some advice from an expert. Thank you all in advance! My question to you is, what does blackstrap molasses do when you add it in flowering? Does it make the buds stickier? Does it increase trichome production? Again, thank you in advance! I love this place!

More for soil as said above, alters the taste slightly but does not affect trichome or oil production.

If your environment is bang on you chance to get nice oily buds, iv ran nearly every nutrient out there and found if your growing space is perfect then your grows will be too.

Im running molasses as im in a 2 week flush in soil :).

More for soil as said above, alters the taste slightly but does not affect trichome or oil production.

If your environment is bang on you chance to get nice oily buds, iv ran nearly every nutrient out there and found if your growing space is perfect then your grows will be too.

Im running molasses as im in a 2 week flush in soil :).
So can I ask you something? I stopped feeding nutrients a good three weeks before they're going to be harvested. Did I stop too soon? Should I have kept feeding nutrients longer? I'm just feeding them pH molasses water now and have been for the last week and they still have a good two to three weeks left... What is your opinion? Did I stop nutrients too soon?

What week flower were you in?

All depends really iv flushed for the last 3 weeks when i was mid flower as they were starting to ripen up, if you have no yellowing going on i would of thought you be okay, have you any pictures?

Back
Top Bottom