Blazinjones's Hydro - Ebb 'n Flow - Grow Journal - 2016

heres same temp beginning of root rot
20160628_125703.jpg

20160628_125708.jpg

temps 64 65 and Great white
20160727_095925.jpg

Wen u say feed them once n then don't worry bout the ph fluctuations do u mean not feed them any more tht day or still do feeding jus dnt to anything bout the oh cuz then I did n feeding them water tht has a ph of btween 7.0 n 8.3

it seems like its tuns of stress to induce onto it when you have to do it constantly. I dunno it just seems like the ebb you got going is going to have some ups and downs when it comes like say late flower. but if you like any mgyver youd stick with it an work out the kinks odds an ends. hydro is weird an it usually comes down to picking a good system, then nutes that run well with hydro (gh, canna, advanced) then fine tuning it to your specific needs. I look at your ebb an wonder light exposure to roots come time, salt build up on it. I look at that nutrient I have never used FF but I cant tell you its a good one to have with hydro which may contribute to why your having ph fluctuations.

no with coco you have lets say a 5 gl bucket with your nutrients and ph an its similar to hydro takes the same ph. ppm. etc. and you feed it as you would with soil excepts the roots arnt grabbing or reaching for its food through organic material, its reaching for the nutrients through the material (sponge coco). the coco has no nutrient value what so ever it only with eat what you got in the bucket. the ph does not fluctuate because coco would be like a stabilizer per say. it doesn't seem to crazy if you ask anyone who uses coco.
heres one I'm watching right now
Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - Multi-Strain Autos - Coco-Lucas Formula FNB - Closet Grow

many argue an debate saying one is beter soiless or hydro, that the nutrients are always available through coco an cannabis is revitalized with in the medium coco an its also cheaper. hydro is stupid expensive if you would like to gain good product but some would go cheaper route with in consistency in its true dwc systems (temps, ph). but coco its coco fiber buckets nutrients that's it.

The temp is like 73°f in the res n my roots arent hangin out tht much wen they start stickn out from the bottom of the pot it in I clip the roots off

Dude, don't clip the roots! :)

20160727_180101.jpg

Is this from bein to close 2 the lights the tips of the leaves there turn in yellow actually 92nd white it looks white cuz of the light bein on

20160727_180117.jpg

20160727_180127.jpg

This i dnt think it's from the lights tho cuz it's only like 3 r 4 inches tall

The roots look good...that seedling, not so much!

I can sense you're struggling a little and don't get discouraged! I had a miserable time when I first started growing.

You'll keep hearing the experienced growers talk about "getting it dialed in". This is something we need to do virtually every time we change growing styles, add new lighting or ventilation equipment, and even to some extent, grow a new strain.

First, you need to get your environment dialed in. Make sure you're maintaining proper temps, RH, ventillation, lighting, and air circulation.

Next, get your grow style dialed in. Make sure you have a sound nutrient regime, appropriate sized containers, maintain proper PH, get the best timings and levels of the ebb & flow, make sure you're using a grow medium that's effective, etc.

Finally, get the strain dialed in. Learn how long to veg and flower to get the results you want, how the strain reacts to more or less nutes, how much height she gains in stretch, how she reacts to various types of training, etc.

It will take you some time to get your grow dialed in and if you ask any of the experienced growers they'll tell you that once you do, you'll likely be changing everything up again! :)

:goodluck:

Ok thanx for the info I really appreciate it to u think I over did the foiler spray is tht mayb y the leaves turnd so yellow on them spots n I raised my light up like about a foot to cuz it jus really felt hot as shit by the top leader

1:10am 28th Thursday July setup#1
Ph 8.2 ppm 320 temp 83.3°f. Used 2 1/4tsp of ph down to get a ph of 5.5 after all was added ppm was 258

Setup#2 ph 7.3 ppm 465 temp 74.3°f 3/4 tsp ph down brought ph to 5.5 ppm 45. After all was added

2Pm Thursday 28th setup #1 ph 7.0 ppm 318 temp 75.4°f I used 1 1/4 tsp ph down n got ph of 5.9 after everything was added ppm was 298

Setup #2 ph 7.1 ppm 567. Temp 71.4°f 1 1/4 tsp ph down brought a ph of 5.6 n the ppm after all was added was 515

Back
Top Bottom