Blazinjones's Hydro - Ebb 'n Flow - Grow Journal - 2016

So i tryd ordering seeds from some of the sponsors on here n my credit card wont allow over seas transactions does any1 know a way I can get any seeds I'm located in wisconsin if that helps any1 I really need 2 find a way 2 get some if any1 has any info I wud greatly appreciate it thank you

Oh, western union will give number to place order if you know amount you will spend

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

So i tryd ordering seeds from some of the sponsors on here n my credit card wont allow over seas transactions does any1 know a way I can get any seeds I'm located in wisconsin if that helps any1 I really need 2 find a way 2 get some if any1 has any info I wud greatly appreciate it thank you

Your bank was likely blocking the charge due to an "irregular charging pattern". It happened to me, too, when I tried ordering and happens all the time to people who travel frequently.

Just call your bank and tell them it's a legitimate charge and to please remove the block. They will do it for you in minutes and you'll be able to get the order placed. :Namaste:

I dnt c no webs or spiders tht I can tell but I did c alil tiny tiny bug movin on top of my soil I'm if it was jus a fly cuz we hav horrible flys everywhere where I live but yea idk wat else cud b the issue

20160802_222253.jpg

These r my new 1s I started germinating like 3 r 4 days ago I can't remember exact date I have it write down I'll have 2 post it up 2morow wen I go look at the ladies but yea I have 3 cfls goin wit a totally of 4580 lumens and also a 250w mh
20160802_222315.jpg

20160802_222320.jpg

20160802_222325.jpg

20160802_222330.jpg

This 1 is my cliping I took from my bigger plant

20160802_222343.jpg

This is a shot far away of my ladies in the hydro setup n I'm tryn lst for the first time so if any1 c I'm doin it wrong let me no
20160802_222350.jpg

20160802_222358.jpg

20160802_222403.jpg
This 1 is been havn a rough time but send start to come back now

Last night I did a res change and ran threw ff sledgehammer about a third of the strength and feed my ladies for about an hour or so n they started lookn better I thought but that cud jus hav been hopeful wishing n my eyes playing tricks on me jus seen what they wanted lol but wen I go check them out2day I'll c if they hav changed at all or if the yellowing of the leaves hav stoped

So yellow leafs will not recover. Look for yellowing to stop spreading, that is best outcome. I'd follow FF feeding schedule for hydro, it's a better match then what you find on the back of the bottle.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thts wat I been doin I jus didn't no if I shud do the sledgehammer or not cuz people were says it almost kills there plants r whatever so I jus did a really low amount n thy seemd 2 me 2 like it its jus the new growth seems 2b wilty n yellowing but I make sure the ph is right every time n I'm following the ff nute chart thy send wit the dirty dozen pack u can get jus not full doses cuz I only have 2 plants in my hydro setup

Best bet is to stay low with feedings and up it as they need it, shouldnt need many additives, my first round i used a base nute line along with a little silica and some CaMg, still turned out to be around 10oz from one plant :) they are looking a lot better now but still has me thinking your humidity is a bit low if your leaves are drying out or brittle :thumb: tbh they will probably struggle most of their lives as they are trying to flower and come back from deficiencies at the same time, best bet would have been to bring them back to health and then switch to flower, anything that happens in flower will slow down all flower growth ending up in smaller harvests, especially if the defs are not dealt with straight away :thumb: but saying that you will still get good results if you keep them on track now ;)

Yea the ones in the hydro setup r in the flower stage n those ones aren't the brittle ones those 2 in my hydro r doin gud jus the one isn't showing any bud like areas yet but the other has over 25 lil buds started on it but the brittle leaves on my one plant is in soil and in veg but its coming back nw the leaves r getn soft again n it's getn bigger I'll post more pics 2morrow of my ones in soil

You will definitely want a higher humidity in veg, especially early in their lives when starting to root :thumb: id recommend getting it up around 60%, if you cant measure it i would give a nice mist of water every now and then, not so much to the plants themselves but what i do is mist the walls of the tent or hang a couple of moist towels in there ;)

Back
Top Bottom