BlazinThat - Soil - Woody Harrelson Kush - 2013

Re: BlazinThat - Soil - Woody Harrelson Kush -2013

When i dont want them to stretch that up up up up... haha, i do some training when they are stretching so this will get them more bushy and compact and when the stretch is over i usually do some lollipoping too :) Example of a 80% Sativa on the end of the Flowering stage, did that i told you and she was very compact and gave me 2 ounces of dry medicine(plus the Grapegum in the back more 1 ounce and a half):

Dieseltonic_2.JPG
Dieseltonic1.JPG

Woooo those babies are huge dude, nice and thick looking as well. I lollipopped before flower as I didn't want to stop the stretch, I plan on snipping some more at day 21 and 45 of flower for yield.

What size light you using?

Woooo those babies are huge dude, nice and thick looking as well. I lollipopped before flower as I didn't want to stop the stretch, I plan on snipping some more at day 21 and 45 of flower for yield.

What size light you using?

400w Hps.

Blazin, I have Fim, Topping, LST, HST or supercropping, what the hell is a lollipop, except what the bank gives you for being a nice customer

Blazin, I have Fim, Topping, LST, HST or supercropping, what the hell is a lollipop, except what the bank gives you for being a nice customer

About 2 weeks before you switch to 12/12 you cut off all the small stuff on the bottom 1/3 of your plant. Helps with air flow and doesn't send nutrients to parts of the plant that really won't preform well since the lighting doesn't get much of it.

I will have pictures in a few days.

What i do is cut out the lower branches after the initial stretch of flowering.

About 2 weeks before you switch to 12/12 you cut off all the small stuff on the bottom 1/3 of your plant. Helps with air flow and doesn't send nutrients to parts of the plant that really won't preform well since the lighting doesn't get much of it.

I will have pictures in a few days.

Different of me...

Either way, it works.

That's what I'm learning, and happy to try any method that doesn't have a detrimental affect of course :)

never had problem with Lollipoping in Flowering...you just need to do it from day 15 to 21, no less or more... if you want day 17 go for it, if you want day 20 you can too because those 6 days generally is when the stretch stops.
I know a lot about strains but training was something i didn`t understand 1 year ago(I started growing 2 years ago when i was 17, so not that much time), i was just doing topping after 1 month in veg and getting yields half ounce to one ounce... now i just do some Early top and lst, im very good at it now, my yields are from 2oz to 3 oz per plant, i usually do 3 plants so do the maths, just with 400w hps.

Good Weed Blazin! Hope everything is well with you and your grow, hope to hear from you soon. I will be losing internet Sunday, since I will officially take up residence in this new place. My internet access will be limited to the library down the road unless I can find a soul who didn't secure their wireless router lol!!!

Good Weed Blazin! Hope everything is well with you and your grow, hope to hear from you soon. I will be losing internet Sunday, since I will officially take up residence in this new place. My internet access will be limited to the library down the road unless I can find a soul who didn't secure their wireless router lol!!!

Hey buddy! Glad to hear about the new digs, but that's a bummer about the net. Will do an update soon and send you a pm later.

19991231_205528.jpg
19991231_205542.jpg
19991231_205550.jpg

19991231_210233.jpg

19991231_210248.jpg

20130817_161723.jpg

20130817_161731.jpg

So after a few days in the new bucket this lady really grew like a weed, it really like the azomite and mycos. It grew so fast that it grew right into the CFLs and burned before I saw it, and the last 2 it grew so fast that it split down the center from being LST'd to the bucket. Overall its filling out nicely and looks perfect green.
20130817_161257.jpg
20130817_161323.jpg

20130817_161326.jpg

20130817_161800.jpg
20130817_161317.jpg

Back
Top Bottom