Blue Dragon Seeds - 250MH - Black Pots - Happy Frog Soil

Re: Blue Dragon Seeds, 250mh, Black Pots, Happy Frog Soil.

MORE PICS!!!

tims_shit21.jpg
tims_shit22.jpg
tims_shit26.jpg

these three i believe had the leaf retardation^^ its grown out of two the big one with twisted structure is still showing signs of leaf deformity.

heres my clones im doing :) day 7 showing signs of roots. all sour variety.

tims_shit24.jpg
tims_shit23.jpg
tims_shit25.jpg

heres some more of the seedlings. and maybe a pic of a clone or two

tims_shit28.jpg
tims_shit30.jpg
tims_shit31.jpg

I think not knowing makes the grow even slightly more exciting.... I have a bunch of different gifted seeds and bagseeds from some killer norcal strains that ive been waiting to run...just want to get a 2nd tent so I can have a veg/clone tent and flower tent..more flexibility to actually take care of clones..I keep forgetting about mine and letting them die...oops..still new to growing....lol.

youll learn new stuff every single grow... experience is knowledge learned

I think not knowing makes the grow even slightly more exciting.... I have a bunch of different gifted seeds and bagseeds from some killer norcal strains that ive been waiting to run...just want to get a 2nd tent so I can have a veg/clone tent and flower tent..more flexibility to actually take care of clones..I keep forgetting about mine and letting them die...oops..still new to growing....lol

definately my buddy said it might be a og mixed with a jack... he thinks(i got seeds from his crop). that would be rad.i love jack. i am wanting a grow tent as well

ok sooo i had a MITE INVASION!!!!!!!!!!

:( sad day.... so i blasted those little bastards with a antibacterial foliar spray like it was raining some mite acid hard core
soo... i shall repeat in a week maybe it was so stressful wiping off all those leaves 20 minutes later... such strenuous work in a small space but i did it and my infestation was so small im sure i overkilled it but i had to. couldnt risk mites on my new seedling i could give a crap about those sour clones that they were infested on...i believe they came from cuttings from my other grow room we just tackled the shit outta that room. now it should be mite free we'll precautionary spray again and thats it...it getting into bud pretty good and i dont wanna use this shit too much longer. so with the news update...
my cloning tray ill say half are showing roots very well at the base of the cuttings.. i say 5 days ill see roots just in time for me to vacation for a few days and play with/acquire some new strains and come back to my humble hole in reality. ill be acquiring a jack herrer. a alan wrench,and a blackberry. those should be very very fun additions to my journal.

well its sad cause i was working in the dark last two times at my grow no light i was working in dark period so i couldnt see much yet alone a mite infestation n my buddy wasnt paying attention... umm i might have it under control im assuming so..if not i shall be tossing a few hundred ladybugs in there... will they start eating the leaves? do i have to recollect said ladybugs? thanks mark. im trying mites suck but i caught it. i tracked em in same week i implemented a fan and accidently dried it all out and created perfect habitat for them. they had a little clone webbed up n some eggs and little ones on couple others with tid bit of leaf damage... everything looks awesome now... new pics soon. new strains will be sweeeeet

Nor*caL

id love to try some blue dragon im up by sac the bd at clubs isnt that good. hey miss you hear of sour tsunami? it has one of the highest cbd ratings of any strain.

I would like to find a seed company with sour tsunami available, or even cannatonic. If you hear of any please share.

sour tsunami isnt available through seeds companies yet. being made in a gen lab in cali its not easy to come by.i got lucky first day at the collective they had it i was there. so im cloning the $#!T out of it.im sure itll be soon though

Nor*caL

I will have an update when i get back from vacation. Im excited to see the all new growth. also may get an LED grow panel. i wanna do a solar project so i think if i can do solar setup efficiently i could do amazing with LED's off solar. i think solar is a little ridiculous when trying to use normal grow methods but with LED's im confident they draw less energy... well enough to notice more yield with same electricity use. which makes solar an idea for me i want to convert to solar for my 2,000 sq ft shop. plus i like less heat put off.. which makes me assume you can put more lights closer to each other which seems like more bigger cheaper yields.. with less exhaust air to vent...just pricey to start up. anyways new pics in a week. whoooooo vacation. hopefully my gf doesnt kill Everything.
not my seedling plants anyway

:)

Nor*caL

I have 4 Granny Derkels sprouting out of the soil right now. Enjoying the great outdoors will bring a report as time passes.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom