Blueberry Headband

Thank you BLS and S!

Here's my seed situation. The 2 feminized unknown seeds are growing just fine, but the regular Blackout Kush and regular Citrus Sap x Blue Dream x Larry OG aren't. They cracked and have a small taproot showing, but they stalled and haven't made more progress than that. The Citrus Sap x Blue Dream x Larry OG were gifted to me and are very old so I was prepared for them to give me trouble, but I wasn't prepared for my Blackout Kush to give me trouble as I've been storing them in the fridge under great conditions with the unknown seeds.

Maybe a heat mat would help jump start em?

27 inches, damn!!

I remember tour height restrictions from your past grow (which turned out fantastic by the way!)

is there much heat above the light? I wonder if it’s possible to rig up a different system for your light to get a few more inches... in this situation every inch counts! Lol

I used tie wire to tie across to each corner (on both sides) then used another tie wire tied onto those two tie wires, and created a flat hanger... it might be worth a shot if your interested. I wish I had a picture of it, but I can always get one if necessary. :thumb:

I can gain maybe an inch by switching from mini carabiners to something like you suggested. I will do that this weekend. SB! Yes same grow space. I’m glad you’re here! The plants are looking great. I can’t decide if I want to top or not this round.

Today they were watered till runoff with a 1.5 EC solution of MaxiBloom. Currently in .5 gallon containers while running 100 watts for 12 hours I'm watering once a week. I'll take pictures and do the 1 week in 12/12 update tomorrow and I'll also top 1 plant then!

If you detach that driver, you could screw that panel to the stud with sheet metal screws.

QB top 2.jpgQB top.jpg

This Blueberry Headband is really nice smoke. The smell, taste, and effect are amazing. I wish they yielded more. I put the 4 plants in this 1 jar and I have 2 phenos, 1 that's straight sour berries and another that's cheesy sour berries.

The seeds came from the first plant who was the smallest and is straight sour berries. Any breeders here? Do you know if the seeds from a plant that threw a nanner and self pollinated itself will be identical to the dadmom plant like a clone?

I'm not a breeder, but don't have to be to know that a seed is not definitely a direct copy of either mom or dad and is why people have to pheno hunt for choice growth patterns.

Back
Top Bottom