Bruce Banner: Search For The Incredible Hulk

Tight nodes equals tight buds right? We gonna find out. :yummy:

IMG_1117_DxO.jpg
IMG_1118_DxO.jpg

my bruce turned up today about to soak a few seeds lets see if these genetics are any good.
Nice to see there loving life :cool:
Been a bit of a learning curve but they seem to be coming around. Caught wind of a little of that skunky cat piss smell wafting through the house yesterday. Can't wait for the smoke test.

We will see they looked after me 3for2 and even got the extra free pack for the 420 code.So 4 packs for the price
of 2 and 6 in a pack cant moan at all. i have kept to the name big brands but more than willing to support a new grow
house.

Wow... can't seem to find anyone else growing bruce in the journals. Probably cause she's a little finicky she's been giving me a headache. Bet that's why the seeds were underdeveloped, even the breeder has trouble with her. :laugh: My kind of girl (the hardest ones to grow always seem to turn out to be the dankest weed).

I had to try my friend to grow myself the legend that is bruce.And there have been a few none current that i have seen.
Not found many if any uk based seed banks with it hence why its took me so long or the price was just silly.

These weed seeds genetics are looking sweet. Don't look like it will disappoint. Good luck with them, I'd love to pop in and check on your progress.

Looking good.

Growing Bruce Banner you may want too feed with above-average levels of nitrogen and CalMag.

Just something to consider.

Tok..
She is definitely picky and will let you know it. :rofl: :smokin:

I like these genetics so much I ordered a couple more strains from weedseeds. Gonna try some of their Big Bud (had some of this back when so I'm gonna do a compare with what I have on memory) and Original Glue. Best genetics I've seen in quite a few years and I haven't even smoked it yet... hope I don't have to eat my words.

Just getting Bruce #1 trained today. 23 days old
She's a beauty... that's 23 days from seed sprout? That is some fast growth. Love those colors, what kind of fertilizer do you use? I just topped mine and put them into flower since I'm not sure how bad stretch is. Can't imagine it will be too bad as she is pretty indica dom.

Wow looking GREAT i to hope you dont have to eat your words .And hard to find so many old school strains.
With all these flavs about.Would LOVE to find some thai stick or jamacian high grade but im going back now
to seeded weed which are long gone.

I use to get some stuff back in high school that would knock your socks off. Haven't seen that type of potency in about 20 years so I know what you are talking about. I can think of more than a couple times I smoked some really good weed and wish I'd kept those seeds. Back then it seemed like different weed had different effects, some like riding a roller coaster, some like a giant wave coming over your body, some made you hallucinate now you go to a dispensary and order 4 different strains and they all seem pretty much the same.

Yep cookies mixed with everything.
I use to get some stuff back in high school that would knock your socks off. Haven't seen that type of potency in about 20 years so I know what you are talking about. I can think of more than a couple times I smoked some really good weed and wish I'd kept those seeds. Back then it seemed like different weed had different effects, some like riding a roller coaster, some like a giant wave coming over your body, some made you hallucinate now you go to a dispensary and order 4 different strains and they all seem pretty much the same.

She's a beauty... that's 23 days from seed sprout? That is some fast growth. Love those colors, what kind of fertilizer do you use? I just topped mine and put them into flower since I'm not sure how bad stretch is. Can't imagine it will be too bad as she is pretty indica dom.
Yes, 24 days from seed today. And now she’s already starting to flower (auto) and will definitely stretch to 2-3 times this size.
41602E91-26E3-4CE5-8767-6EBB1ED5B17E.jpeg
I use @GeoFlora Nutrients in many of my grows, along with @DYNOMYCO and Earth Alive soil conditioner.

Couple of the girls getting ready to flower. Flipped on 6/11.

Patient 2

IMG_1138_DxO.jpg
IMG_1139_DxO.jpg
IMG_1141_DxO.jpg

Patient 4

IMG_1142_DxO.jpg
IMG_1144_DxO.jpg

Nice and short so far almost a week into flip and stretch is minimal.

Back
Top Bottom