Buckshot's Glass Misadventures

Re: Buckshots glass misadventures

Thanks folks, and Catman :cheesygrinsmiley: the elephant is still on the work punty. When I was done and went to put it in the kiln I realized the kiln was OFF! Yikes. Luckily I had made it from all clear glass so I went back and flame annealed it. Yay!... by the time the kiln came up and I could focus back on the elephant I was tired and ready to go. I had planned to make a tail later but my wife said it was cool on the punty... If my granddaughter likes it cool, if she wants a tail, back to the studio I go. I will just leave this and make another cause I like it on the punty too.

Thanks again folks

Well the elephant was a hit... so now I have to make another one, finished. I also have to make something for the other two. My other granddaughter has requested an owl :hmmmm: I never thought I would be doing animal figures! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Love it Buckshot! What a rush, eh?

Yes it is... almost too much. I literally had to take a minute to calm down and relax...

Here is todays effort

I am pretty stoked about this one

Angler Fish

afish1.jpg

afishstart.jpg

afishface.jpg

:roorrip:

That would make one wicked bowl. That's absolutely incredible man. Best piece yet!

I thought about it :cheesygrinsmiley: I might in the future... It would look cool with smoke coming out of its mouth

Thanks Ranger :cheesygrinsmiley: and everyone for looking

Here is a marble I made just before the fish but I forgot to show it.

marble3.jpg

:roorrip:

PS I was shown a few pics of a private collection of glass... they were toking out of a $28,000 piece :jawdropper:

That angler fish rocks Buckshot! It's easy to see you're having great fun. Quite therapeutic, eh?

Hey Folks

I was able to finally pick up the fish. I have not been able to melt any glass due to the fact they have not been open while I was able to get down... long stories from all of us involved. I was told I may be able to work today... maybe

Back
Top Bottom