Buckshot's Glass Misadventures

Re: Buckshots glass misadventures

Hey Folks... I made a cool marble! :cheesygrinsmiley:... it is even round!!!!

PART_1426373762416_IMG_20150314_185510.jpg

PART_1426373819609_IMG_20150314_185603.jpg

PART_1426368313016_2_IMG_20150314_172353.jpg

and while I was picking this one up I made another :cheesygrinsmiley:

This will be, OK maybe orange and black, my grandsons school colors, he was able to watch me doing it!!

PART_1426364136130_2_IMG_20150314_160745.jpg

Video games, iPads, smart phones. The generation coming up now is developing a hump from looking at their devices. We all are at risk. It's a lot to resist.

Awesome marbles! Do you play? I used to be pretty good, but haven't seen any kids play in ages. Double-dutch jump-roping either. What happened? Video games?

Too many kids bought a wrist rocket in my neighborhood there went all the marbles come to think of it there went all the street lights too..... :(

Looks wicked dude & hardly any bubbles :bravo:

Thank you... did you se the question mark bubble in the new one? that was hard to do! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Awesome marbles! Do you play? I used to be pretty good, but haven't seen any kids play in ages. Double-dutch jump-roping either. What happened? Video games?

Thanks Ranger, I have not played for many moons... now I just collect them :cheesygrinsmiley:

Video games, iPads, smart phones. The generation coming up now is developing a hump from looking at their devices. We all are at risk. It's a lot to resist.

virtual marbles :cheesygrinsmiley:... not as cool

Too many kids bought a wrist rocket in my neighborhood there went all the marbles come to think of it there went all the street lights too..... :(

Oh the days... we used to go to the rifle range and dig slugs out of the dirt banks :cheesygrinsmiley:, marbles had a tendency to curve

The first year we married my mother-in-law handed me a JC Penny catalog to pick Christmas presents out of. One of the things Dale and I got that year was a cast iron gum ball machine. My MIL thought I was nuts. We knew what we were doing. Even then we were collecting marbles.

image21490.jpg

One of my favorite decorating pieces.

My wife was kind enough to pick up my marble for me :cheesygrinsmiley:

Vortex

vortexdayfull.jpg

vortexday.jpg

:roorrip:

My wife was kind enough to pick up my marble for me :cheesygrinsmiley:

Vortex

vortexdayfull.jpg

vortexday.jpg

:roorrip:

That is beautiful Buckshot! Can't wait to show Dale. Amazing vortex. Wow !

Such a way with words Ranger. :love:

Thanks for following along folks... maybe this weekend :cheesygrinsmiley:

Today's effort... also did a marble but it is in the kiln

This is for my granddaughter

Elle Fant

elephant.jpg

Love it Buckshot! What a rush, eh?

Back