Bud Grant Does BDS Afghan - Organic Soil - SuperRoots Airpots - Stealth - 135W UV LED

Re: Bud Grant Does BDS Afghan - Organic Soil - SuperRoots Airpots-Stealth-135 Watt UV

I wonder if the plant secretes more resin because it carries genetics. It would make sense to repel mold and insects keeping the seeds safe.

Re: Bud Grant Does BDS Afghan - Organic Soil - SuperRoots Airpots-Stealth-135 Watt UV

I wonder if the plant secretes more resin because it carries genetics. It would make sense to repel mold and insects keeping the seeds safe.

That sounds right Bud Grant and I heard that resin is like a sunscreen protecting moisture loss too.But I believe they would do whatever they could like your saying to protect their main goal in life~ seeds.I hope you get some good seeds from your cross there on Early misty x afghan . maybe Mystighan for a name I thought of over here in Michigan:bravo:to ya Bud:peace:

IMG_20130930_200119_8662.jpg

Early Misty X Afghan

Weird, I just crossed two discontinued Nirvana strains. Just kind of ended up that way.
Just about every seed is mottled. Even though they are short strains, I am going to need height control I imagine. Due to hybrid vigour.
Also on the bright side Misty seems to have one main cola it grows on, while you have afghans x-mas tree shape. I'm expecting plants similar to Fox & the Hounds children. Plants looking like one or the other parent. Maybe some winners, mostly same ole same ole.
I also am happy that mom and dad were organically grown. This is going to work better for organic growing. I'm sure the originals were grown in salts.
Not sure how long you have to wait for viability. I'm thinking I need to cool storage them.
I'll probably just pop them in some vermiculite and get this party started.

IMG_20130831_111806_060-1.jpg

Dad is an Early Misty. He's still alive, but winter is coming.
IMG_20130927_212451_286.jpg

Mom was an Afghan pheno I liked. A clone of a clone.

I have plen T of pollen. I have absolutely no way of knowing the potency of dad. I do have a few flowers, I haven't partaken. It was a vigour selection. It kicked ass in a wet, snowy, rainy, spring. Early Misty is supposed to go 15-20%. We'll see.
Afghan is a sweet little plant, but it is a sleepy assed indica. So is Misty... So.....not expecting much difference except vigour...

I did some research and Early Misty is called Medusa by Nirvana.

Back
Top Bottom