Bud Grant Does BDS Afghan - Organic Soil - SuperRoots Airpots - Stealth - 135W UV LED

Re: Bud Grant Does BDS Afghan - Organic Soil - SuperRoots Airpots-Stealth-135 Watt UV

King John
II applied the pollen about half way through flowering. I used a lower branch, since they have been maturing quicker.I would say a good solid 30 days for the seeds to form. note: both strains have short flowering periods.QUOTE=KingJohnC;1869883]your seeds look good, how many days after pollination did it take to make mature seeds?[/QUOTE]

Re: Bud Grant Does BDS Afghan - Organic Soil - SuperRoots Airpots-Stealth-135 Watt UV

IMG_20131019_094637_853.jpg

The first Afghan x Misty out of the gate has whorled phyllotaxy
IMG_20131113_182839_961.jpg

I'm doing some training on this Afghan clone. It started its life in flower mode. After it got a couple nodes on it, I bent the apicle meristem back. After two side branches grew out, I topped the apical stem down to ground level. Then I clipped down the two remaining branches and did a healthy defoil.
IMG_20131113_182823_261.jpg

That is one clone bro. QUOTE=closetorganic;1900171]Hey Bud is that only one clone in the airpot after your training? Its hard for me with the color to see but is Looking very healthy .:thumb:[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bud Grant I read it in the post but it kinda looked like 2.I will follow your grow out , I love it being organic and your set up, lights in stuff. I will have to learn on posting more likes and compliments better to show.
Yeah it looks like two separate stems coming out of the soil. But they are really branches coming from the same root ball. One plant with the canopy of two plants

A.A.C.T

This tea starts with the remains of one lone pineapple.
5 quarts water
Four finger pinch greensand
1/2 cup fresh castings
6 tbsp Irish moss (Chondrus_crispus)
handful Norwegian Kelp
1/2 cup Fox Farm Big Bloom
1 tab Hydrolyzed Fish

NIce Bud are you bubbling that before use? I thought your still in veg is this used in
veg
flower
transition time
all above?
I havent used a homemade tea this year I have major CRS but dont think I did. The GO nutes I use are suppose to be organic and teas I think:lot-o-toke:

IMG_20131205_175203_431.jpg

I have a mainlined clone. The hub is the first node

Back
Top Bottom