Bud Grant Does BDS Afghan - Organic Soil - SuperRoots Airpots - Stealth - 135W UV LED

Re: Bud Grant Does BDS Afghan - Organic Soil - SuperRoots Airpots-Stealth-135 Watt UV

I was looking at the Dinafem packaging. Are these designed to go up someones poop shoot?

Re: Bud Grant Does BDS Afghan - Organic Soil - SuperRoots Airpots-Stealth-135 Watt UV

I was looking at the Dinafem packaging. Are these designed to go up someones poop shoot?

Oh Man , they do look funny. How do they smell? :rofl:
Thank you Bud I will be looking at Herbys next time.As of now Im good but my friend would like to try autos and pays for it, I would get it and then he gives me half of the seeds:thumb:

strawberry cough? jealous

Yup breal, New Dinafem product. Not sure when I will use them, I may just hold the for posterity, like an old guitar :green_heart::green_heart::xmas::xmas::green_heart::green_heart:

Smh lol

shaking my head :)

shaking my head :)

BDS shipped in a manner that it would squeeze into a P O box
Herbies ships in a DVD case (and yes they confess to this openly on their website)
These don't. So i had to grab it off my post wench

My wife would freak if she knew I didn't kill it

is he a jumper?

Nah... I just don't kill spiders.

me neither. I collected the ones I found and they helped eliminate my fruit fly problem in the past lol

I've been experimenting with cannabutter lately. When I was at Sams Club I saw Coconut Oil for sale. Virgin Organic. So I bought it.
Now this is a fine product. It smells like coconuts. When it simmers it smells like coconuts. Much better smell than butter. Much better taste.
I added a couple dabs of my Loco Coco to a mug of choco cocoa. Delicioso.... for new years eve......

IMG_20131227_181445_622.jpg
Thanks everybody. I got some sativa

I was looking at LED's made by a Chinese sponsor. I got a kick out of the syntax used in the disclaimer. This is a cut and paste, I've not altered it in any way.

Notice
1 Indoor use only, can not in water enviroment, no crash, no punch.
2 Daisy chain is available, international port for plug is at the back of the case
3 Lighting fail, contact XXXXX service center, no allow to open the case without authorization.
4 No provide customer service if remove label
5 Lighting fail, if need repair manual, contact Green Sun service center.

Tea time

3 gallon pail r/o water
tablespoon greensand
tablespoon AZOMITE
tablespoon Molasses
Two Tablespoons 0-6-0 Guano
1/2 cup Buffaloam compost
1/4 cup fresh castings
Handfull Brown Kelp Meal

add air and heating pad

Afghan x Misty #2 was the only female of the group. She is taking a long time to commence flowering. Clones very nice though. Hardly rooting but seems to stay quite fresh looking .

Out of my 4 afghan x Early Misty seedlings I'll give you the rundown.

afghan Misty
#afghan Misty # 1 At a few nodes I supercropped one, he responded well and showed balls early.

afghan Misty #3
Whirled phyllotaxy pheno totally harshed out on ferts. Showed some weird sativa, multi lobed leaves and sensitive.
Showed balls late.

afghan Misty #4
I didn't supercrop this plant. More like O.J'd the thing. I thought it would for sure die back but it healed. Amazingly so because it had an entire hemisphere removed. The remanding hemisphere healed nicely. This slowed growth markedly. The plant dispersed its hormones well. The top sprung leaves with very sativa characteristics. Plant did burn slightly on new growth in response to teas. Plant type short squat like all the others.

The Pheno.
Now this is sheer luck.This was meant to be a supercrop. Became a beheading. For this is the price you pay for abandoning the Nights Watch.
She topped beautifully.All nodes got their biceps. Fairly symmetric despite the crowded grow tent. Mind you this is only four square feet.
Two plants. My own breed from an ole reliable mom and a crazy assed dad.

Back
Top Bottom