Budget LED's Illuminating Wonders

I ordered the 65W kit. I have a question about light placement.
Space is a cabinet 22"x27" I currently am using a 54W Optic 1 COB.

Would placing the light hooks 9" from the walls and 9" from each other be ideal?

Thanks

The light will come with one main hanging point. It's best to center it in the space.

Thanks for the fast response. I'm using two lights the 65W budget LED and a 54W COB that I already had.
Space is 22"x27" how far apart or how close to the walls should I place hooks for best coverage?

Ok got yea. Yes your configuration would be great. May want to do 8 inches if you can. That way, the lights are closer to center for their planned footprint and it also allows space around the light on the edges.

Here are my light coverage before with cob / led from amazon. they were using a total of 1530w.
20191202_193335.jpg

20191202_193416.jpg

Now here are my lights from Budget Led V3 Rspec. total draw is only 1000w. :adore:
20191210_005821.jpg

20191210_005851.jpg

20191210_181226.jpg

What a difference. so much better than i even imagined, and the pics really say it all.

awaiting replacement for a panel damaged in shipping but wanted to get all the lights on for the pics. also the panel is already in shipment less than 24 hours after reporting the damage to BL. good work guys, Thank you, i couldn't be happier with the purchase.:bravo:

Feeling like an ass for being butthurt about duty and "brokers fees" :rolleyes:

We feel bad about it. We are working on Canadian distribution soon to help eliminate that problem. It is extremely frustrating for us and customers. It is is just weird it is hit or miss. I also gave UPS an ear full today.

We feel bad about it. We are working on Canadian distribution soon to help eliminate that problem. It is extremely frustrating for us and customers. It is is just weird it is hit or miss. I also gave UPS an ear full today.

Looking forward to that for future light purchases. but please, when you do, can you guys please not only offer half of your stuff on the canadian site? lmao. if you have a look at the difference between the "popular" qb seller's .ca and .com site, also the main diy cob seller, it's really sad.

i get that the market has been smaller here, but that seems to be changing. and i realize that not every single product is gonna be available all the time, but if you have a look at the 2 sites you'll see what i mean, and it's pretty insulting to be honest.

for the diy cob stuff you can't even choose your kelvin on the ca site ffs LMAO.

Looking forward to that for future light purchases. but please, when you do, can you guys please not only offer half of your stuff on the canadian site? lmao. if you have a look at the difference between the "popular" qb seller's .ca and .com site, also the main diy cob seller, it's really sad.

i get that the market has been smaller here, but that seems to be changing. and i realize that not every single product is gonna be available all the time, but if you have a look at the 2 sites you'll see what i mean, and it's pretty insulting to be honest.

for the diy cob stuff you can't even choose your kelvin on the ca site ffs LMAO.

We are going all in. At first, it may be a few kits.However, we are planning to offer everything as we ramp it up.

Happy early new year everyone! Have a great holiday and be safe! Thanks again for the love and support on this platform. We greatly appreciate it.

the frost on the leaves LOL. you're gonna have so much oil. wows
I know! I’m excited to wash it and press some hash! Going to be some bit squishes in the future haha

Happy early new year everyone! Have a great holiday and be safe! Thanks again for the love and support on this platform. We greatly appreciate it.
Happy Early new year brother! May 2020 bring you the best!

Awesome lights! You have a cult following here. Are you able to use the series 3+ red spec panels in the 3 panel 350W configuration? I may just order a couple now if so.

Thanks my friend. No we can not because of the board design / circuit. We have been sorting through tons of drivers to find a good configuration.

However, that series 2 is still a beast light and you would not be disappointed.

Awesome lights! You have a cult following here. Are you able to use the series 3+ red spec panels in the 3 panel 350W configuration? I may just order a couple now if so.

give it a bit. it was literally 5 days after i ordered my lights that the XL heatsink became available. i almost cried lol. would have been the icing on the cake.

give it a bit. it was literally 5 days after i ordered my lights that the XL heatsink became available. i almost cried lol. would have been the icing on the cake.

Apologies for that. We slammed our local plate manufacturer with a big order for 500w plates. However, they finished those XL heatsinks much quicker than we thought. We thought they were still a few weeks out.

The opposite happened with the 3 board design. It took us a while to finally get them because of the 500w plates keep taking priority because they are the most in demand.

And I honestly dont think we will find a driver soon for the 3 board design. We gone through 4 now and still looking.

And I honestly dont think we will find a driver soon for the 3 board design. We gone through 4 now and still looking.

you can reach out directly to mean well in taiwan.
they would probably configure an hlg or elg driver to your specs.

they have for others. i'm sure it's dependent on possible order size etc.
if it works you need to consider me for canadian distribution ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Apologies for that. We slammed our local plate manufacturer with a big order for 500w plates. However, they finished those XL heatsinks much quicker than we thought. We thought they were still a few weeks out.

The opposite happened with the 3 board design. It took us a while to finally get them because of the 500w plates keep taking priority because they are the most in demand.

think you guys will ever sell any of these heatsinks by themselves? i'd love to grab a couple eventually.

you can reach out directly to mean well in taiwan.
they would probably configure an hlg or elg driver to your specs.

they have for others. i'm sure it's dependent on possible order size etc.
if it works you need to consider me for canadian distribution ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I will reach out to them again and see what we can do :) . They shunned us last time unless we were buying 10s of thousands of dollars worth. Hopefully soon haha

think you guys will ever sell any of these heatsinks by themselves? i'd love to grab a couple eventually.
Yes! Hopefully in the next two weeks everything will be listed including drivers. Just message us when you are ready to grab them :). Existing customers get preferential treatment.

Back
Top Bottom