Calling all Quantum Board Gurus

Needing some expertise from someone familiar with quantum boards. I'm looking to light 4 grow tables, each table is 40 sq ft @ 5ft × 8ft. I was thinking of using per table 6 of the 260w rpsec quantum boards on the xl heatsinks. In my thinking this will give very even coverage with no more than 12 inches of space between panels. However I'm open for suggestions.
just ordered exact model w xl heatsink this morning ! muy bueno. my space is 5x5 but am using almost half for veg garden production and some herb in veg, the rest w two autos atm, I figure if needed a bar light would boost lumens. Two of those light setups will be pretty dang bright I'd space the wide w a bar led between them. Was going to go with the 330w series 3 but went into my tent at 6am w a measuring tape to see what kind of space am averaging in use and yeah I was waaay under what I thought and so ordered the bad ass light your looking at. #stoked

:thumb: great outcome! Pls link back here to your journal once you’re setting it up. I’d like to see - and might forget ;)

I definitely will. I also just realized I will be running all NOTM or POTM winners for this experiment to! Black cherry punch, Grandpa glue, Lime berry mega, Montana kush! Should be a heck of a show.

Received my Budget Led lights! Awesome customer service and quick shipping. Can't wait to fire these lights up. Will be getting them going in the flower room November 1st.
too cool eh? got mine two days ago and am now up at 100% . Very happy for you and I, twice as happy for you you're going to crush it on your grow.

it shows buddy. truly appreciate the diverse accomplished grows on this website / should be a great haul w that much firepower :popcorn:

Only way I can read light right now is a lux meter. The LED max lux isn't much more than hps but its 100% across the table. The hps drops 75% on the edge. I think with full coverage the LED will surpass the hps.

Ya did good, rock. You got excellent lights, didn’t over pay, and they’llnlast you a long time.

Just a quick update. Im postponing flower for a week or so. Had some clone troubles set me back but will be under LED soon.
Awesome new set-up.

I can't wait to see it rocking. Thanks again for your business.

Back
Top Bottom