Camper2016's First Grow - Candy Cane Auto

And just throwing this out there....I love reading about someone's pot having "flavor" and the different strains attributes like how it smokes or flavor or the high you get from it....and the reason is the last time I smoked and got high was 1993...never "bought" my own but would always chip in or buy the beer or whatever...and living in Texas the whole concept of bottom of the bag weed having "flavor" makes me laugh....in a good way...ah, the memories

Also, with the light ballast I have it has a 6" opening at each end of the ballast. When I get the duct fan and ducting, which end of the ballast does it go? Either end or the end opposite where the bulb fits into the ballast....??

I mean it make sense to me to use the opposite end from the plugged end....I just need to spin the ballast around when I install the duct......just puts the plug further away from the power source...anyway here's day 20
20160518_074506.jpg
20160518_074500.jpg
20160518_074446.jpg
20160518_074441.jpg

I just did an update on topping the autos in our journal. You should be able to see the before and after pics.

I thought topping an auto was bad, have you compared it to LST, does it work better for you?

You can top or LST auto's. Arteekay and SweetSue are the two ends of that spectrum that come to mind currently. Both work well from what I've seen. I still like to do a natural run first with any type. That way I can get a good idea of what might be best for that particular strain.

Here we go....3 weeks in....progress report. What do you see??? Opinions...advice....kudos...judos.....ancient Chinese secrets or Ancient Aliens...all welcome, all are welcome

Back
Top Bottom