Camper2016's First Grow - Candy Cane Auto

Hey. I'm here.....away on some bidness....I don't know. I feel like I'm growing Charlie Brown's Christmas tree....see what you guys think
20160605_194736.jpg
20160605_194731.jpg
20160605_194724.jpg
20160605_194704.jpg

I would say now that you have everything set up good you should pop a few more seeds if you have the room. see if they outpace these.

Sounds like good advice! You should provide as much info as possible so the great people at 420 mag can help. What was the strength of Nutes?

Looking at picture # 3, are those pollen sacks I see?

They do look like pollen sacs. Seems like it should be too early to tell though. Good observation ween

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420

been learning a lot from this thread, has helped a lot with my own auto grow. :thumb: since it's past day 30 for the autos I was wondering if they would delay flowering until they were bigger or just start flowering since it's been 30 days. why I would suggest popping more so no times wasted while you find out.:Namaste:

They do look like pollen sacs. Seems like it should be too early to tell though. Good observation ween

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420

Thanks Canna!

Camper, I think demon is right about starting a couple new seeds but don't give up on these just yet. #3 may need to be chopped. Can you get some closer pics of that pollen sac, looks like a seed. Do any others have that? It could be all the stress hermied it.

Those are pollen sacks for sure. It had to have been from the stress. Great catch ween. But if camper were to drop new seeds, they most definitely would pass these up. Not saying they are a lost cause since they are not. But they are looking tons better than they were. So whatever you are doing now, keep doing it.

Hey mate.got here because of your topic im growing an Auto also and after reading your journal i have to say two things.The first,i had the same case as you have with my Auto great white.she grew so slow at the begining,maby 21 days to reach 5 cm tall and 3 nodes.Now,the second Thing is that she came back like hell (with out any nutrients solution.she grew organic) and went for month and a half of vegetatitve while her life cycle shoud be 70 days from Seed to harvest.she now in day 101 and i just cant belive that i will harvest somthing from this grow. Never lose hope :thumb:
IMG_20160305_111016.jpg
IMG_20160330_142911.jpg
IMG_20160603_183816.jpg
IMG_20160603_183647.jpg
IMG_20160603_184029.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom