Candy Cane Strain From White Widow & AK-47

IrishKing27

Hi everyone, new to this app and I'm glad I found it!!

I just started my first grow, indoors, tent with T5's. I currently have no nutrients or anything and im using an organic soil for food and herbs. Like i said this is my first grow so im not sure what im looking for!
Ive done an extensive amount of research and there are SOOOO many diff ways and ideas it has me lost lol

The seeds are Auto flower and femenized.

Will be posting daily pictures along with what I've done for that day. Thank you again for taking time out to help a fellow member! :)
Any help or feedback will be greatly appreciated!! 2 Candy Cane seeds planted and on day 4 or 5 lol.
420-magazine-mobile609958034.jpg

One Hit Wonder.

1 week today!! Soo exciting! Lol

No water today or yesterday, letting the soil and plant dry up a bit before watering again.

420-magazine-mobile2024608341.jpg
420-magazine-mobile524664429.jpg

One Hit Wonder.

1 short and 1 tall, hmm idk what that would means or if its something to worry about. Oh well we will see in due time.

One Hit Wonder.

I have 4 24inch T5 bulbs..
The wattage consists of 24W per bulb and 6500k...

Is that enough for what I have? I only have 2 plants and the light covers it just fine. Idk...

Any help will be appreciated thanks :)
Trial and error.

One Hit Wonder.

1 short and 1 tall, hmm idk what that would means or if its something to worry about. Oh well we will see in due time.

One Hit Wonder.
Lol I'm dumb, I guess the plant is stretching for the light? I moved the light closer so let's see how that goes for a day or so.

One Hit Wonder.

Moved em towards the back, away from direct air. And the lowered light, I placed my hand under and the heat was fine. Just worried about humidity at this moment.
420-magazine-mobile1507865382.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1544093529.jpg

One Hit Wonder.

My leaves look droopy on the end, does anyone see that or am I just being a beginner again?

One Hit Wonder.

Hi IrishKing, I do see what your seeing. What kind of medium are you using? That one is stretching a bit so you'll want to bury that stem maybe an inch or half an inch below the cotyledons. Your set up looks nice and clean. I would try not to water for the next few days. If you have the urge like most of us new growers get I'd suggest using a spray bottle, it lowers the chance of over watering just a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

This is the medium I'm using, let me know now if I need to switch and if you have one in mind I would like to try it..

420-magazine-mobile1544419331.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1651078202.jpg

One Hit Wonder.

Hi IrishKing, I do see what your seeing. What kind of medium are you using? That one is stretching a bit so you'll want to bury that stem maybe an inch or half an inch below the cotyledons. Your set up looks nice and clean. I would try not to water for the next few days. If you have the urge like most of us new growers get I'd suggest using a spray bottle, it lowers the chance of over watering just a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thank you MsSinful! Yeah my 2nd daughter will be born here in a couple hours so I'll be in the hospital for the next couple days so I won't water while gone, thank you for the feedback its all appreciated! I'm currently LST on that long one so should I bury up to where you said still?

One Hit Wonder.

Back
Top Bottom