Camper2016's First Grow - Candy Cane Auto

IDK....what I have heard about autos was to leave alone but if there's a better way to do this I want to know

I have topped most of my most recent autos. This is since I did a test run, with topping, fimming and lst each one different plant. Check out my first journal for an example of each. It does depend on what strain you are doing since some will flower fairly early compared to others. I've seen great examples of both. It's really up to you and what you're comfortable with.. I just put up a couple tutorials in my perpetual journal for lowstress training, topping and fimming. Have a look and see what you feel like attempting.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

day 22....Looking different....some new growth going on here...what do you think????
20160520_052531.jpg
20160520_052521.jpg
20160520_052445.jpg
20160520_052438.jpg
20160520_052557.jpg

I started watering with not a firm grip on good watering but have been using the lift technique and listening to you guys and Jim and Amazin...really held off early only watering once every 6-7 days...lately been watering every 4-5 days...I think the yellowing is attributable to the potting mix and other soil I used to start with. So I hope it fades out as we go along here

And I think the temperature issue is having some effect....need to set up a vent system to moderate the temp especially with summer coming on in TX...

So here we go; just thinking.......entering the 4th week of veg which with these autos was told 4 wks veg and 7 wks flower....should I just go by that or is it something else...? Have MH bulb in now then switch bulbs when flowering stage....

OK...6" duct fan and ducting on the way....neem applied to get rid of some gnats....now with the aloe powder when I water the girls do I alternate the big bloom/water with aloe powder/water or put it all in the same batch.
Love my free weed:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom