20160521_074442.jpg
20160521_074431.jpg
20160521_074419.jpg

.....oops...here are some pictures:Namaste:
20160519_070343.jpg
20160519_070336.jpg
20160519_070309.jpg
20160519_070302.jpg

Ya know I honestly have never grown an auto (I eat non gmo and I'll smoke the same ) but I've checked a couple other places before I'm typing this and for a month in almost with an auto seems you should have way more growth I mean even my heirlooms are bulkier than that at a month and there a 5-7 month grow. Are you sure it's an auto is my point and not just feminised? I mean she (hopefully ) looks happy and healthy nice color so far I'm just after all this typing wondering that's all bland like I said looks good

Outdoor organics. Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

I ordered Candy Cane fem'd auto flower seeds....well, the guy I was talking to recommended them because they're no muss no fuss...easy grow for the noob type seeds.....I think they've been stunted and will take some extra time to grow due to to the potting mix and I've been having some heat issues due to lack of proper ventilation....should have that solved later today....but I'm all eyes and ears keep telling me what you see and what you think......thank you for sharing with me.:thumb:

But, yeah....I look on other posts and it doesn't really match-up....but I really try to stay away from comparisons because they don't fit and then I have expectations that can lead to poor decisions....I think getting the closet vented will make a big difference. I've had a few days with the temps in the 102f - 104f range...that can't be good

Thanks Demon....gonna get all that set up and help my girls out....what I'm hoping for is to vent the closet right and be able to drop my ballast back down the plants are getting the full benefit of the lights

Hey Demon....same thing with me and my closet....do not want to cut a hole in my wall or vent out the window (even though that might be the best option) just going to vent the hot air away from the girls and disperse it around the room...not worried about stealth not right now anyway.

Hey, Amazin....it's always something.....should be able to get the venting done this evening (fan/duct work due to arrive this pm) so the girls can have a cooler space.....hahaha...everything just arrived...I will set it up and let you know what's up

Hey, Amazin....it's always something.....should be able to get the venting done this evening (fan/duct work due to arrive this pm) so the girls can have a cooler space.....hahaha...everything just arrived...I will set it up and let you know what's up
If at all possible pull fresh cooler air from an adjacent room. We found it made a huge difference on exhausting to the attic and just pulling fresh air from out of the closet. Granted I had to cut a 6" hole in the ceiling but Temps stayed at 80-82 after that. Can't wait for the update later.

Been watering every 4-5 days....I gave them water at midnight this morning....and last time was Wed of last week....and they're in 3 gal pots.

My little ak47 is in a half gallon pot, she is 30 something days and gets water every 3 or so days. My big fluxer is in a 7 gallon pot and waters every 10 days. I think 4-5 days may be a little too often. They still look a little pale, even the new growth. In 4 days when you lift the pot, if you don't think "shit that's pots light" don't water. If i dont think them words when i ligpft my pots i dont water them. You will be amazed at how dry the soil can get. It makes the roots go looking for the moisture in the soil.

OK....I will make sure to do that...and Houston, we have venting, systems all go and at 100% operational....temps has already backed off 5 degrees...I think the true test will be after lights out when it cools off then how much will it heat up again...thank God for duct tape

Hi Camper. Little seedlings are looking a bit greener but I'm wondering where you have that light intensity set? Still 75% or do you have it set lower because of temps?

I've only used LEDs so someone running HPS might be more helpful but none of this makes much sense to me. If one allows that the genetics of the seed/breeder are ok, it really only boils down to environment.

Was it a good quality soil?

Are plants on cold concrete or in some cold draft during any time?

Light distance. Your hand held just above the plants should not feel uncomfortable.

Light intensity setting?

Temperature and humidity issues.

Only other things are watering schedule, pH issues and possible lack of correct nutrients.

My first auto was sort of stunted following a difficult germination. She looked like this day 21 so hang in there. We'll sort this out.

IMG_156919.JPG

Link

Back
Top Bottom