Candy Cane Strain From White Widow & AK-47

That's so exciting, congratulations!
I don't have any experience with vigoro so I can't offer much info on that. Maybe someone who has used it will swing by and tell you what they think. I'm using roots organic for my current grow and they seem to love it.
Yes, I would still suggest you bury that stem to where I mentioned and then you can start to lst. There's a grower on this forum by the name of "the beast". He starts lst very young. If you happened to see his name come up on your thread check out his grow. I think within the first few pages you'll see how young he starts.

I'm sending positive vibes on the birth of your 2nd child!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah I guess this will be a trial and error. I still have 5 seeds, but only did 2 to start.

I'll swing by his thread sometime tonight and check it out, for now I'll just do the LST on 1 and leave the other alone for now.

Thank you very much! You know for this app, there sure are a lot of nice and generous people on here. Its what made me sign up when I was doing research on all this.

One Hit Wonder.

Yeah I guess this will be a trial and error. I still have 5 seeds, but only did 2 to start.

I'll swing by his thread sometime tonight and check it out, for now I'll just do the LST on 1 and leave the other alone for now.

Thank you very much! You know for this app, there sure are a lot of nice and generous people on here. Its what made me sign up when I was doing research on all this.

One Hit Wonder.

That's exactly what it is.. trail and error. Finding what works best for you and your plants.
I'm going to pull up a seat and sub into your grow. I'm excited to see how things turn out.

That's exactly what it is.. trail and error. Finding what works best for you and your plants.
I'm going to pull up a seat and sub into your grow. I'm excited to see how things turn out.

Yeah I just need some practice, its unexplainable the feeling there is with the plants, its like children and makes you so happy to see em grow. Lol thanks again MsSin!

If you see anything wrong with the plants in my daily pics lmk please, I'm not to sure what I'm looking for.

One Hit Wonder.

Yeah I just need some practice, its unexplainable the feeling there is with the plants, its like children and makes you so happy to see em grow. Lol thanks again MsSin!

If you see anything wrong with the plants in my daily pics lmk please, I'm not to sure what I'm looking for.

One Hit Wonder.

I'm happy to help where I can. Just remember to always do some research of your own to any issue or questions that may come up because something I may see or someone else might say doesn't always mean it's right for you or your plants.
How does that quote go.. "take what you need and leave the rest" haha something along those lines.

I'm happy to help where I can. Just remember to always do some research of your own to any issue or questions that may come up because something I may see or someone else might say doesn't always mean it's right for you or your plants.
How does that quote go.. "take what you need and leave the rest" haha something along those lines.

Yeah I google everything, lol but don't worry my questions wont be that stupid if I should ask one!

I won't be bugging you like that though sorry if it came off in that way. Lol

One Hit Wonder.

Yeah I google everything, lol but don't worry my questions wont be that stupid if I should ask one!

I won't be bugging you like that though sorry if it came off in that way. Lol

One Hit Wonder.

No, I didn't think you would do that :) . I just meant don't believe everything someone might tell you without looking into what they are saying first.
If you have a question even if you think it's silly by all means ask away. Someone will come along with a answer that fits on this site. It's a great community.
Have you met your new daughter yet?

Yeah I know what you mean its okay thanks though lol

Yes I did!! She was born right before football kicked off this morning! Beautiful Lil pink baby lol

One Hit Wonder.

Came home from the hospital to check on my babies, something is wrong with the end of my big leaf. Hmm I hope it doesn't die!

420-magazine-mobile1992960373.jpg

One Hit Wonder.

Second plant looks fine, still short, no water today, and growing second set of leaves pretty well.

420-magazine-mobile1745319596.jpg

It looks so frosty on the leaves already. Or maybe I don't know exactly what that is, just hoping for some crystal specks.

One Hit Wonder.

Aw congrats again. It's such an amazing experience to see a child born.
That picture of the seedling with sprinkled sugar looks cool. I'm not sure if that's what it really is or not.
The other seedling will be fine. It's just from the leaves being close to the wet soil would be my answer.
You have growth so all is good

Aw congrats again. It's such an amazing experience to see a child born.
That picture of the seedling with sprinkled sugar looks cool. I'm not sure if that's what it really is or not.
The other seedling will be fine. It's just from the leaves being close to the wet soil would be my answer.
You have growth so all is good

Checked on em today and they are growing EVERYDAY. Its so cool to see this process. Now I can see how people fall in love with gardening. Its so rewarding lol

One Hit Wonder.

Checked on em today and they are growing EVERYDAY. Its so cool to see this process. Now I can see how people fall in love with gardening. Its so rewarding lol

:amen: it's weird how I rush home after work to check on them. Lol

BTW - I am growing an AK-47 auto also.

:amen: it's weird how I rush home after work to check on them. Lol

BTW - I am growing an AK-47 auto also.
I know! I wake up and that's the first thing I do is open the tent and check em out. At least neglect won't be an issue with us wouldn't you say haha.

Please please please keep me updated, am is my fav strain ever and I'd love to be apart and witness the grow! Hope all is well friend!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and chat for a bit!

One Hit Wonder.

Day 11. Getting bigger everyday lol and my leafs on the end are dying it looks like, now the other side is doing the same thing.

420-magazine-mobile1417762570.jpg

Now here's the other side that just starting to do the same.

420-magazine-mobile1848281847.jpg

Sooo it looks like my small plant that wasn't growing is growing better than the plant that started off very good and fast.

All organic NPP soil. No nutes or anything yet, just water and the nutes that came in the soil already.

One Hit Wonder.

So my 2 red 24w T5 lights came today. I put 2 in the middle and the outside lights are still white color...

Is this okay to mix my lights like this?

420-magazine-mobile1621177881.jpg

I just don't want it to stress the plants or mess up the cycle lol

One Hit Wonder.

So my 2 red 24w T5 lights came today. I put 2 in the middle and the outside lights are still white color...

Is this okay to mix my lights like this?

420-magazine-mobile1621177881.jpg

I just don't want it to stress the plants or mess up the cycle lol

One Hit Wonder.
It's more than perfect, the plant will love that spectrum as soon as it starts growing some set of leaves. Don't worry about the yellowing in the leaves because it's completely normal. Consider that she's gonna get more than just that leaf so I.m.o it doesn't matter that much.

Back
Top Bottom