Can someone please identify what I have going on here?

Natedog420grows

I was originally told by someone who others regarded as an expert that this was yellow leaf septoria fungus. He said to remove all affected foliage. Others agreed so I did a massive defoliation. Now it sure looks like calcium. I am now in my final flush. 1 week before harvest. I know I can't fix it now but I need to know definitively what it is for next time.
20200107_105723.jpg
20200107_105707.jpg
20191222_114917.jpg

I’d have to say you got an accurate diagnosis from what I can see.

I don’t get much help when I try to google prevention methods other than neem oil.

sorry I can’t help more

Royal Queen Seeds has a decent article on how to deal with it and how to prevent it. Might we worth checking out.

Happy 4:20!

Ok. At least my buds are pretty much done and buds are not affected by Septoria. 1 week to go and they are frosty. I'm sure I've lost considerable yield because of the massive defoliation but I learned my lesson. I won't be neglecting my pruning moving forward. My humidity was never high I did fail to prune during and immediately following the stretch.

How about air flow and cleanliness of the space? You good with both?

I am very meticulous about both. Strong ventilation and circulation but only thing I can think of is leaves may have came into contact with soil. I only had the 2 plants but they filled most of my 5x5. I leave enough room for a full size oscilating stand fan. Gonna scrub with fungicide before I put the next round in there. I will not let that happen again!

I am very meticulous about both. Strong ventilation and circulation but only thing I can think of is leaves may have came into contact with soil. I only had the 2 plants but they filled most of my 5x5. I leave enough room for a full size oscilating stand fan. Gonna scrub with fungicide before I put the next round in there. I will not let that happen again!
[/QUOTE
:goodluck:

Do you think scrubbing the tent down with bleach will help to get rid of residual spores. I'm tempted to harvest 1 week early so I can get the fungus out and my new plants in. I swear it's always something when you grow.

Back
Top Bottom