Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome

NOT SPAMMING....CHEERS. AS A MEMBER OF THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY IT IS MY OBLIGATION TO POST ANY AND ALL INFORMATION ON CANNABIS WHETHER IT BE POSITIVE OR "NEGATIVE".....IS THIS COMPLETE ENOUGH .....THERE IS MORE IS YOU WISH.....I'M HAPPY TO HELP YOU OR OTHERS UNDERSTAND A RARE BUT SERIOUS PROBLEM OF OVER INDULGING IN CANNABIS....

I have been reading about this for several years in newspaper and on-line articles. And, reading about it here on this message board. There have been people who have joined the group in the hopes of finding info because they have had the same or similar symptoms.

They have described the very same symptoms mentioned in the articles after their use. Often they are long time smokers and had recently, as in the last year or two, started to have the nausea and vomiting. Their observations were that it was associated with their smoking, often with the nausea creating pains and vomiting problems within minutes of smoking. Many times the first time the signs appeared were after they had started smoking larger than usual amounts. At first some of them said they could avoid the problems by smoking smaller amounts but over time even small does could cause the issue. They were hoping that someone in the group was familiar with their problem.

Some of the recent articles I have come across have mentioned that the number of patients talking to their doctors about this problem will probably increase as more state legalize recreational use. The general public's acceptance of recreational use will probably make users become willing to mention their symptoms during routine doctor visits.

SORRY TO HEAR!! AS I BIOPHARMACEUTICAL MICROBIOLOGIST/ SCIENTIST I FIND IT NECESSARY TO INFORM INDIVIDUALS SUCH AS YOURSELF REGARDING "HEALTH RELATED" ISSUES IN THE USE AND CONSUMPTION OF CANNABIS....HAVE YOU CONSIDERED DOING A DETOXIFICATION PROTOCOL? IF SO I HAVE WORKED WITH AND HELPED NUMEROUS MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS BENEFIT THEIR PATIENTS WITH SUCH PROTOCOLS
......HERE IS ANOTHER ARTICLE YOU MAY HAVE READ....OR NOT

i have heard of this in association with heavy thc plants. what confuses me is it doesn't seem to have the same association with thc heavy extracts, at least anecdotally.

edibles can cause issues with a load of folk as well, have often wondered if it is related.

SORRY TO HEAR!! AS I BIOPHARMACEUTICAL MICROBIOLOGIST/ SCIENTIST I FIND IT NECESSARY TO INFORM INDIVIDUALS SUCH AS YOURSELF REGARDING "HEALTH RELATED" ISSUES IN THE USE AND CONSUMPTION OF CANNABIS....HAVE YOU CONSIDERED DOING A DETOXIFICATION PROTOCOL?
I get the feeling that you confused my mention of what I have been reading overr the past 5 plus years with actually having symptoms of a "Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome".

I was just bringing up that there have been threads started with messages posted here from people who have had the symptoms and are wondering what they can do about it.

Nothing like a little simultaneous projectile vomiting and explosive diarrhea to scrub the receptors of excess cannabinoids. Did not dose my tincture correctly due to lack of knowledge.

They say you can't get addicted to weed. I'm not so sure about that.
Even back in the late 1960s and early 70s the same comments that it was not addicting. Then the occasional report started showing up that there was not a physical addiction along the lines of being addicted to heroin or other opiates. Instead it was more of a psychological dependence.

Thinking of all the people who stopped smoking or consuming because of a job they wanted to keep. Then the day they formally sign the last paper and retire.....:D.

LOL....REMINDS ME AFTER I GRADUATED UNIVERSITY AND IN THE EARLY 1980'S WORKED FOR A BIOPHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY CALLED CHIRON IN EMERYVILLE CALIF.....WE USED TO GO TO BUILDING "R" ( RODONEY'S BAR) FOR LUNCH GET DRINKS AND SMOKE WEED FOR LUNCH.....AS ILLEGAL AS IT WAS BACK THEN....NOBODY CARED OR PAID ATTENTION.... NOW I'M RETIRED.... CANNABIS IS LEGAL...AND STILL NOBODY CARES🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom